Grima X Reader- A gift from the heart (Request)

Request: @Sceptile799
Warnings: None
Word count: 615
Gender: Male
Additional info: Female! Grima

A short and sweet (I hope it's enough) oneshot.
Enjoy!

Grima had many servants that worshipped and believed her- So many, that their faces were a blur, but one of them stood out. Enthusiastic and overjoyed whenever the man served her, it was difficult to not look up at him and wonder how he could be so joyful and determined to do things right and make Grima happy.

He was just so determined to make her happy that he once came to her apartments with a gift.

Grima, at the sight of it, reluctantly took it, suspicious.

"What's this?" She spit out.

"A gift," (Y/N) smiled, "For you."

He was not frightened- He simply smiled, but it wasn't a proud smile. He was just so excited to give the gift to her. (Y/N) looked awful: he had bags under his eyes and he was as pale as a ghost, but he did not care. Only what came out of those sleepless nights mattered: the gift.

For a moment, Grima wasn't sure how to react, but noticing that goofy grin on his face, she assumed that he perhaps meant no harm and that this was just how humans expressed happiness.

She ripped the package apart only to fall upon a gown.

Puzzled and speechless, Grima twist and turned the dress around as if she had never seen one before, before asking again.

"What's this?"

"A dress. I made it for you," he lightly frowned, "It's not as good as what my mother used to make as a tailor, it's true... Do you not like it?"

He wasn't wrong. The dress was poorly sewn in some parts, but not to the point of it falling apart. As she meticulously observed the dress in all angles, Grima was too stunned to speak.

This was the first time someone had gifted her something- Not in general. Grima received thousands of gifts daily- The usual: wine, food, jewelry made out of precious metals and crystals. Only the best. And all of these gifts, no matter how vastly different they were from each other, all had one thing in common: they came from a place of fear, of duty. Most of Grima's followers speculated that if they didn't gift her something, they would be punished in the most atrocious ways possible, but it was true that gifts did soothe her heart for some time.

But this. This was the first time someone, one of her servants had gifted her something that came from the heart, that he spent time making because he wanted to.

This was all so strange, and Grima, overcome with an odd feeling, did not know how to react to the boy's awful yet humane gift.

She grimaced, going back to her normal self again, "You're right. The dress lacks," she blushed, glancing at the dress once more, "But this will do. For now."

(Y/N), ignoring the first comment, blushed happily, "I'm so glad! I was afraid that you wouldn't like it. Im sure it will suit you so well! I just know it!"

Grima's face became beet red. She looked away, then, when she finally calmed herself down, she looked down at the man from her throne, "I expect you to tailor me another dress for tomorrow. Understood?"

Starry eyed, (Y/N) couldn't believe his ears. He grinned so wide that its corners reached his ears, "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

He bowed so many times that Grima dismissed him, bothered and slightly annoyed.

"You won't regret this! I'll get better, I promise! I'll tailor you the most beautiful dress in the whole continent!"

"It better be! I expect only the best," she shouted loud and clear, clutching onto the poor dress.