Azura X Reader- Tea helps sleeping

Note: You are Azura's retainer in this. Just letting you know. :)
Enjoy!

2nd Person POV

Your gazed over at your liege. You tried to focus but the more you tried, the more you couldn't. Your eye lids wanted to close but you tried to keep them open. You wanted to yawn but tried to keep your mouth shut. You knew she was talking because her mouth was moving but you couldn't decipher the words she said.

"(Y/N). Are you even listening?" Your eyes were half way closed, but woken up completely by the sudden change of tone made you almost fall of your chair and knock down your tea cup, with now, its hot beverage on your white dress.
"(Y/N)?" Your brunette eyes widen with terror as you looked at your dress, huge stains all over it. Azura looked over and helped you get up. She handed you a towel with which you tried to take of the stains.
"This won't do, you'll have to go see Felicia so she can clean the stains. Too bad the dress was just cleaned." You sighed and placed the towel on the table.
"I'm sorry My Lady." She narrowed her eyes to look into yours, shock could be read all over her face.
"Gods! You have immense bags under your eyes. I'm such a fool for not noticing this before. No wonder you feel so distracted." You looked down in shame.
"Have you been sleeping lately? Gods, what am I saying. Of course you didn't. Look at you!" You tried to change the subject by asking her if you could give the dress to Felicia, dress up and talk later. She agreed to see you later after taking a nap. You sighed and almost wanted to object but it was an order, and you couldn't decline an order from a superior, especially from your liege. This was a rule your father taught you when you were younger.

As you walked out the room, you found Felicia already doing laundry. You didn't want to get in the way of her work so you just cleaned your dress yourself in your private bathroom. So, instead of resting, you cleaned it until no stains were in sight. You put on another dress. You stored the wet dress on your balcony to let it dry and went at your liege's private quarters so you could meet up with Azura and continue your discussion over a cup of tea. People in the hallways were looking at you, probably those bags under your eyes, not probably, for sure. You tried to hide your face from the crowd.

You knocked on Azura's door, a voice resonated from the other side, telling you to come in. Azura was sitting down at the table you were at last time you were here. She was having some tea and was inviting you to sit down in front of her. You gladly took the seat while she poured some tea in your cup.
"Try not to spill the tea this time, ok?" You chuckled and agreed not to.
"Did Felicia wash your dress? Oh and, you didn't forget to take a nap after, right?" It wasn't the first time Azura acted like a mother in your company, you were the youngest retainer of the whole army, this is why Azura was so overprotective over you and your sanity. You sometimes felt like a burden for her so you tried to help her out as much as possible and protecting her like any other retainer and beyond. Making you gain proudly your place as the most devoted vassal.
"W-Well, Felicia was already washing laundry so I washed my one dress." She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.
"So that means you didn't take time to sleep."
"I-"
"That means yes I suppose. Aren't you sleeping well?"
"Y-Yes. I've really had trouble sleeping these days. That's why when I don't feel like sleeping, I check the armory or read some random fairytale book I find at the library."
"I'm sorry you're having trouble sleeping, (Y/N). You should probably think of drinking tea before going to bed, it always helps me sleep. It should give the same effect to you as well."
"I'll try that out, thank you Lady Azura."
"Don't thank me yet. Drink up and get to bed, I'll tell Jakob to wake you up for dinner." You didn't object, she was doing this for your own good, Why disobey?

After drinking the tea and heading to your quarters, you felt utterly tired, your head was hurting and you felt like your legs became huge piles of metal. You yawned for the hundredth time until you finally made it to your bed. When you touched the soft surface, you felt like you were sitting on clouds, and for once, you were able to sleep well.

"Wake up." You flutter opened your eyes to see Jakob, shaking you awake.
"Is it morning?"
"Huh, no. It's time for dinner. Get ready."
He left the room leaving you. You realized that you still had clothes on and that you slept with your shoes on as well. "Too bad, ill tell Felicia to change the sheets, if she has time." You hated it when your sheets were dirty from shoes that went through dirt all day. You were the only one to really think that way. You made your way through the halls leading to the mess hall where dinner was held. You didn't bother combing your hair after you woke up which you hoped all alright.

"(Y/N), I saved you a seat." You saw Azura wave at you. You joined her and greeted her with a smile.
"How did you sleep?"
"Great."
"Good to know. I hope the tea helped."
"It did. Would you mind making some more for me? I'm not very good with boiling water.."
"Of course (Y/N)."
The dinner went well, except for the fact that Hinata and Oboro fought over Takumi's dessert. Takumi left dinner annoyed, poor him. You stayed there a bit until she came back with the tea. You were the only one left, except for Felicia who was cleaning a sauce stain on the table. So many stains were seen today, Gods. You tried to engage a conversation but also thought it would only annoy her.
"Do you need help?" Felicia stopped cleaning and looked over at you perplexe.
"Watching you clean while I watch you isn't quite nice of me, so please let me help." She just sighed and handed you a spare sponge. You started rubbing it onto the table.
"How come you know how to do household work?"
"Hum, why is that so surprising?"
"I-I always thought you were from a rich family."
"Really? No one has ever told me that before. But I suppose my manners and way of speech aren't often seen in commoners. My parents taught me all that I know: manners, household work, fighting..."
"I have seen you fight, you are so good at it! I didn't know you were also as good with household work. I-I'm impressed."
"I had goods teachers."

"Ah, there you are. Here's your tea. And Felicia, hello."
"I think I might leave, I wouldn't want to be a bother.." You handed the sponge back to Felicia and showed her the tea.
"Please, join us! The more the merrier!" Azura shrugged and went into the kitchen to grab another cup while you poured the hot tea.

Let's say that the rest of the evening went smoothly and you had a good night sleep.