Takumi X (Child) Reader- Small accident (Request)

Two oneshots in a row, wow. Who would've thought.
But for real, I hope you guys enjoy this! It's been a while since I played Fates, so I hope the characters portrayed in here are not OOC. I had to actually watch some Takumi supports to actually remember what he acts like. Disappointing since he was my Birthright husband :(
Anyways, this was requested by @JoanneAlexandraBelde!
Enjoy!

The young prince Takumi, having finally finished his training session was about to head back to find his wife, (Y/N), whom had stayed behind with Rhajat to hone their magic abilities.

(Y/N) was an avid lover of dark magic, and so, to know that Rhajat was into it as well made her extremely happy, so the two women would often spend time together studying. Although Takumi was a bit suspicious at first of Rhajat, who had caused trouble back in her Deeprealm, when her father, Hayato was paying her a visit, he still let his wife do what she enjoyed, and just hoped that nothing weird would happen. He trusted her deeply, after all.
Every time he'd come back to find his wife safe and sound after training, he couldn't help but sigh with relief, and enjoy looking at his wife, so happy and excited, compared to the moody Rhajat when they would study dark magic.

As Takumi made his way inside, and traveled throughout hallways, he finally reached Rhajat's room, or 'laboratory', as Rhajat would put it.

"May I come in?"

From the inside, Takumi could hear the muffled voice of Rhajat and of someone else, who seemed to be a... child? And yet, so voice that seemed to belong to (Y/N).

The prince frowned. This was a bit weird. But, before he could assume the worst, Rhajat had opened the door already.

"Oh. You're here."

"Well, of course! This is when I usually come back!" He tried to peak behind Rhajat, but she would block the view, moving around, wherever he'd try and peak behind her.

"Stop blocking my view, Rhajat! Where's (Y/N)?"

"I don't know. She left."

This was getting on his nerves at this point, "What do you mean 'you don't know'? You were supposed to stay by her side!"

Rhajat narrowed her eyes, "You never told me to do that exactly."

"I- You understand my point! Just, move aside."

Rhajat sighed, "Ugh, fine! But trust me, I don't think you'll like what you're about to see."

As Takumi passed through, he was looking around the room, seeing nothing, "What do you-" Until he spotted a little girl, in the corner of the room, seated at a table, while doodling. Her features were strikingly similar to the ones (Y/N) had, "Who- Who is that?"

Rhajat, "I wanted to break this to you in a better way, but I... I accidentally turned (Y/N) into a well, child."

"You did what?! How? How did that possibly- You know what? Never mind. I don't even want to ask. Just, can you turn her back to normal?"

"For every spell there's a solution. That's what father always blabbers about, so I'm sure there has to be something to turn her back to normal, but-"

"But you don't know how, obviously, since I think if you did, you probably would've done it by now."

The dark haired girl smirked, "No, not really. I still would've waited. Your reaction would have been worth the wait," laughed in a sinister tone, making Takumi a bit uncomfortable.

"Rhajat! Not now! Instead of standing around, why don't you try something out, anything! Ask Hayato, anyone!"

The tone in his voice was something Rhajat had never heard before. He'd usually act so arrogant, and hostile, but now he was literally on his knees begging for help. It was quite hard to watch.