I

Third person pov:

Past.

Her first memories where the melodies that her mother, her aunt and uncle used to play in that old piano. Even if it was a little out of tune she used to love the sound.

Minnie decided to follow their footsteps and began learning the instrument at the age of four years old, she studied classic piano until she was fourteen and decided to explore other genres like pop and Jazz.

The memory of her playing with her mother every time she would get home from school, even if her mother was tired she'd always find time for her daughter, they would play all the genres that they liked. Improvisations and they even composed together.

She never had this relationship with her father, he wasn't home most of the times having business in Bangkok, her hometown; they would usually see each other on festivities or at some concerts. He is a good man for sure, but Minnie missed the warmth of a father.

She loved the instrument and she dreamt to become the owner of a company, she had friends by her side that supported her, friends like Yuqi and Soojin, the first one is a singer from Beijing and the second one is a Korean dancer; But at first place she had her parents that supported her with the idea.

At the age of twenty years old she founded a company, everyone was proud of her, she offered her friends to work as song-writers, teachers and choreography makers, which they happily took the offer.

Her life was amazing, she composed a lot and discovered that she had a talent on writing her own songs letting Yuqi sing them. As the time passed by people joined the company, like Soyeon a rapper and composer and Shuhua both a dancer and singer.

Every morning she would wake up early in the morning only to run to the studio and set things, then she would sit at the piano and play songs.

It was so perfect until the accident...She was only 23 when it happened.

It was a Friday night and she was still in the studio composing another song, she was never tired of doing it until she stood up and closed the piano. She had an event the next day, she usually wanted to be relaxed enough.

She climbed on the car and looked into the mirror and fixed her messy bangs and started the car, she placed her hands on the steering wheel. She breathed out.

As she was driving back home she felt dizzy and everything went black, she found herself on the ground screaming in pain, she couldn't move her hands. She saw the ambulance arriving before everything went black again.

She woke up in the hospital –What is happening to me? I can't move my hands, help me- she said looking around but no one answered.

Her mind was going crazy, she felt like she was trapped in those dreams where you can't understand what's going on and you feel suffocated. She looked at her hands, they were covered by cuts and blood. She looked up and saw two girls with her but then her vision became blurry.

She woke up the next day with her friends by her side, she couldn't move her hands not even an inch. It wasn't a confusing dream...It was the rough reality.

–I can't move them- she said at the verge of crying –I'm sorry to say this but...- Minnie couldn't believe it, the words the nurse said were wandering in her head, she saw her friends talking to her but she couldn't see them properly cause of her tears.

She started sobbing hard.

Days passed and everybody knew about the incident, by journals and voices.

Minnie told her friends to hire a maid and to move her piano into a spear room and lock it.

Her friends hated seeing her so broken, her soul was made for music.