VI

Minnie was in the car with Soojin. She was watching the view by the car window, cars, houses, all she saw was that. The rain stopped and she heard Soojin mutter something under her breath but she didn't mind it.

They suddenly stopped by a building, Soojin was looking at the sit beside her like a lost puppy moving her foot nervously. A girl with long black hair entered the car with a smile on her face.

–JinJin- She approached Soojin's face but Soojin stopped her and muttered something under her breath.

-Hi boss! – said the girl smiling at her –Hi Shuhua- Minnie said with a smile.

Soojin pov.

I settled all of it, I wanted Minnie to meet Shuhua and since we were going to my apartment I wanted to bring her.

I looked at Shuhua and held her hand letting our fingers intertwine. She drives me crazy, from the way she is to the way she does things, I admire her so much.

We met because of Minnie, she wanted us to work together on something and about five or six months later I was madly in love with her. I need to thank her for that.

-So Shuhua, how is it going with your job? – Minnie looked at my girl.

-It's going well, I have this tall sexy woman that helps, I don't know what's better than this- I blushed hard, did she just say "tall sexy woman"?

I glared at her and she smiled at me blowing me a kiss –Right, did they manage to pay you? – Shuhua laughed –Don't worry, they did- I smiled...I want to kiss her so bad, there was a red light so I stopped the car. I stared at her lips –So Yuqi as a crush on that Soyeon- Minnie broke the silence again –They got together to Yuqi's house- she continued –Spicy- said Shuhua looking at my friend behind her and they laughed.

I started the car again –We are going to my flat ok? I don't want to leave you alone and besides there is Shuhua, I want to introduce you to her properly-

-Hey...I will be only a burden and there is Hyuna that helps me, maybe you two love birds can do other things without my presence- said Minnie smirking and I saw Shuhua blushing hard. We had never done those things, we only cuddle each other.

-We don't do this things Min we can watch a film all together- Minnie giggled –If I don't bother you its ok-.

Soyeon pov.

Yuqi fell asleep in my car, she looks so cute, I'm so in love with her. I stopped at the red light and put a jacket on her and then kissed her cheek.

I should take a picture and so I did.

I stopped the car and got to her side to pick her, I unlocked the seat belt and picked her up, even if I'm smaller than her I managed to pick her up. I opened the door with the keys I found in her jacked, I placed her on the couch.

Her eyes opened, it was an awkward position, we were so close; she smiled, fuck that smile...I want to kiss her, I moved back.

She pouted –Hey...Rude- I looked at her in confusion –come here- she opened her arms, I giggled...How cute. I hugged her and sat on her thighs, I'm literally on top of her.

She snuggled her head in my chest making cute noises –You are warm- she said and hugged me tightly, then she removed her head and looked at me and showed me that smile again.

-Soyeonie- she said leaning towards my face, is she trying to kiss me?

-Yuqi...- I said trying to understand what was going on, she kissed my cheek and rested her back on the couch, I looked at her.

Fuck it, I'm going to do it now.

I leaned towards her and kissed her, to my surprise she kissed me back.

Minnie pov:

The film they had chosen was very boring. It was lovey dovely just like the couple in front of me. Soojin wasn't like that if it came to loving people, sure she loved me and Yuqi but she would hug or kiss us only when it was necessary.

I've never been in a relationship, I kissed someone in the past but It was just for fun, we were friends. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to be in a relationship, I can't even touch that person. My hands are horrible and disgusting I'm not sure somebody will like it, maybe some kind of pervert with dirty mind or just a freak.

I looked at them and then sighed resting my hand on the couch, I stared at the white walls of Soojin's house and then all I remembered was me closing my eyes drifting to dreamland.

Maybe tomorrow that girl will be there.