XII

Minnie had always been scared of hospitals, she never saw the good side of them, you can die or you can spend your life in that building and if you are lucky there is people by your side.

The night that all changed she saw how miserable the life is in there, she saw people breakdown, people scream in pain or even die.

She had a roommate the last four days in hospital, an old woman, nobody really payed attention to her, neither someone showed. They would talk to feel less lonely, that woman had a lot of interesting things to share, the day that Minnie left was the day she closed her eyes forever.

She died alone.

Minnie hated the doctors, she hated all in that room, she hated the feeling of confusion.

There she was, in front of the hospital, she sighed, Hyuna was by her side; they entered the building and went straight to the doctor's office.

The thing she hated the most were the check-ups, she would get nervous all the times, she hated when they asked to move her hands or other things, because she knew that there wasn't anything to solve the problem.

That white room, at the corners full of mould, the smell of medicines all over the room, the squeak of the door, everything was wrong with it.

As the visit went on there was a part where the doctor asked her to grab some objects. Pain was visible in her eyes; she couldn't lift heavy things because she couldn't tighten her grip on them. She lifted three out of ten objects.

Then the worst part came, she has to take medicines every morning and evening before going to sleep.

When she was young she went to the hospital after taking a medicine, she was puking blood, that medicine made her stomach upset at the point to do that. That's why she hates taking medicines and is scared to take those.

After they went out Minnie looked at Hyuna –We are going to cut your hair- she nodded.

Soojin pov:

-Yeh Shuhua stand up! – I said and my girlfriend groaned –I don't want to, I want to rest- she said and closed her eyes.

I heard a knock and opened the door –Err...Is Minnie here? – wait, I recognise her, she is the girl that made Minnie smile.

-No she is not, she had a visit this afternoon, but you can always wait for her in her office, she will come back soon- I said and looked at her, she was worried, I could see it in her eyes.

-Oh...Ok, I will, thank you and sorry for the burden- I shook my head and smiled.

I went to Shuhua.

-Shuhua I swear I'm going to hit you- she opened her eyes and stood up.

Soyeon pov:

I saw Miyeon in the hallway, she was walking to Minnie's office.

-Miyeon! – I said and ran to her –Minnie is not there you know it right? – she nodded and smile

–Would you like to come in the studio with me and Yuqi? – she nodded again.

I entered the studio with her and saw Yuqi working at the computer, she is so serious when it comes to work, I personally love this side of her, she turned around and saw Miyeon.

-Oh hi Miyeon! – she said showing one of her smiles –Hi Yuqi- she said and sat on the couch.

-So...Soojin told me that Minnie is doing a visit, is it grave? – I shook my head –Just a check up on her hands, nothing more- she nodded.

We talked for a long time, she is very kind and even funny.

Yuqi got a phone call and we looked at her.

-Yes...Ah yeah I see...Mh...Ok...Ok, yes, love you- with that she hung up and stood up picking her coat. I looked at her confused –Who was it Woog? –

-Oh...No one, just Lucas- she said and started to wear her jacket –Where are you going? –

-Outside for a moment, he came back from Beijing and wanted to see me before he goes to greet Elkie- she said and smiled, I can't help but feel jealous.

She approached me and caressed my cheek and then walked out.

I sighed –Hey...Soyeon don't get jealous, I believe that Yuqi just misses her friend, that's why she exited and I know for sure that her love for you is no joke- I looked at Miyeon and smiled.

After Yuqi came back I stared at her, she was smiling widely, she showed me a box –He bought me my favourite Chinese snacks- she said happily.

Miyeon giggled and looked at Yuqi.

After an hour Yuqi received a message and frowned.

-Minnie is not coming back, she said that she is tired to do so, I'm sorry Miyeon- Yuqi pouted.

Miyeon nodded –It's ok, I will see her tomorrow- they nodded at each other.

Third person.

Minnie knew that Miyeon was there but she just couldn't face her at the moment, she was too fragile.

At home she tried to pick objects up and ended by letting out whimpers, she kneeled down and cried until she fell asleep.

-Nicha...Wake up- said Hyuna tapping on the girl's cheek, the girl in question opened her eyes.

-We need to get the medicine- Minnie moved away from Hyuna –Please, I don't want them- the middle aged woman approached her and picked her up.

-I know that you don't like them...-.

After getting dressed Hyuna layed the medicine on Minnie's lips –Open- the pianist did it and drank the medicine with the water Hyuna gave her.

They went to the studio.