XXII

Miyeon and her boyfriend were back home.

He was playing with his console while she was sitting at her piano starring at the keys.

-Aren't you going to play? – he asked and she looked at him –I zoned out- she answered and her hands were now resting on the keys.

She started to play "Tung Tung" she was thinking too much about her friend, after a while her boyfriend coughed –Miyeon can you play another one? I don't like this one- he said and pouted, the girl nodded.

She stood up and went to her bag picking some empty scores, she is going to compose something.

She started and two hours later she had something, when she was writing down her boyfriend came and picked her up.

-Love I'm composing- he kissed her on the lips multiple times –I know, but kissing helps- he said and Miyeon chuckled –How is university going? – he asked and caressed her back –Good, we are having a pause and then it will start again- she said and he nodded.

Miyeon didn't return to compose, her boyfriend cuddled her all the time.

Minnie woke up and saw a woman beside her.

-Miyeon? - she said but then the woman shook her head -It's Hyuna- she said.

Minnie looked at her -Hi- she said.

-Let's go home Nicha- she nodded.

That girl didn't leave her mind it was like it depended on her; Minnie was scared of this.

Scared to fall in love with someone normal like Miyeon, someone that she doesn't deserve.

Her chest started to feel heavier as the seconds passed, it hurts, she felt sharp pain going through her hands, she is scared.

She can't fall in love, she needs to stay away from her, but it's hard, it could be a selfish move doing so, Miyeon cared for her after all.

She stared at the window, she couldn't breathe properly.

-Nicha everything ok? – Hyuna asked while driving –I don't think so- the pianist said making the middle aged woman worried.

-What's happening? –

-I'm scared of something- the maid nodded –If I can do something ask for help ok? – she nodded.

Minnie destroyed everything the touched her, she won't destroy a flower like Miyeon.

"You're so beautiful.

I fall in love by just looking at you.

When I just pass by you.

I fall in a deeper in your sweet scent.

So fascinated"

Those words wandered in Minnie's mind, as they arrived home she went upstairs to her room and picked a paper carefully and a pen.

With chicken hand writing she wrote those words and then a few more.

"Your wide smile...

...hidden behind the glamour

Your true self hidden behind it

Will it be as pretty as how it looks?

Don't trust, Dahlia, it's dangerous, Darling

I want to keep you to myself and see you"

Miyeon's smile was pure, but when she was around the others it didn't seem like that, it was ruined by a fake one and she hated it.

She wants to keep her by herself, she doesn't want anybody to touch her, to hurt her, to disappoint her, to insult her, to mock her and to love her like she was starting to do.

It's selfish to say, but she wanted to keep this flower in a shrine and protect it at the cost of her life.

"My love is Dahlia

Our love is Dahlia, oh

I'm drunk by a flower called like you

No matter what they say

I'll choose to love you anyway, oh

Cuz you're my Dahlia"

Then she didn't know what to write anymore, she will show Yuqi and Soyeon the thing she wrote, she looked at her hand writing and giggled –It looks horrible and it hurts- she smiled bitterly.

She layed on the bed and thought about her second breakdown, that score, will that suit for it? It's one of her last works, she didn't name it.

Thinking about Miyeon made her write all her emotions down, she never felt this way, the warmth in her stomach and the constant thoughts about her.

But she was truly scared by it, misunderstanding the feeling just because she appreciates the way she plays the piano and the way she does a thing she can't do.

She was scared of those thing but...Even if she was denying it, she was slowly falling in love with Miyeon.

Her Dahlia.