XVII

When Minnie woke up in the morning she was in her bed, a soft wet towel placed on her forehead was wetting her bangs, some little drops of water were tracing her temple, she looked around her eyes were burning and they ached.

Her blanket was covering all of her body.

-You are awake- said Hyuna softly and going in front of her –How are you feeling? – Minnie looked at her –I don't know, so and so- she nodded –the doctor came while you were sleeping, he gave me the necessary information to take care of you...I have a question...What happened yesterday? –

-I had a breakdown and needed space- Nicha shortly explained making the middle aged woman nod.

-Can you call Soojin? Tell her to bring her girlfriend- the woman nodded.

Soojin pov:

I woke up hearing my phone ring, I quickly take it making sure not wake Shuhua up, she can get upset if you disturb her while she is sleeping.

-Morning Hyuna- I said.

-Morning Miss, Nicha wants you and your girlfriend to come here...I don't know what this is about- she said and I hummed –We are coming- after that we hung out.

Gosh...How am I supposed to wake up this sleepy baby.

-Shu...- I caressed her cheek –Wake up love- I pecked her lips, her eyes are still closed, I groaned, I pecked her two times and nothing.

I took a deep breath, I slowly removed her covers, she looks so cute in this position, she really looks like a baby, aw so tiny, I want to pinch her cheek so badly.

-ShuShu? – I kissed her on her neck and then I approached her ear –Shu- nothing.

I kissed her jaw and I felt two arms around my waist pulling me closer –Oh...So you are awake uh? – I chuckled –Bad Shu- I said and I heard her giggle –Since when? –

-From when you gave me the first peck, I was enjoying the kisses, you even gave me one the neck- she made me blush –So...What happened? What are you up to sexy lady? – she said in a flirty tone.

-Minnie wants to see us both- she nodded –Alright, let's get ready-

Minnie pov:

My bedroom door opened and I saw the couple standing in front of me, Soojin looked at me worriedly while Shuhua was hiding behind her.

-Sit on the bed guys- I said and they did so.

-Firstly I wanted to apologise to you Jin- she gave me a smile –I didn't mean to do that, I wanted to be alone and my mouth spat those words- I turned to Shuhua –And...Sorry for treating your girlfriend like this and sorry for waking you up- the two of them nodded.

Shuhua was biting her lips, sign of nervousness, I looked at Soojin in the eyes pointing at Shuhua with my lips, she nodded and took her hand.

-What happened yesterday? – Soojin asked.

-I had a nightmare about my incident, the part where I was laying on the ground confused by what was around me other than blood, I started to panic and Miyeon woke me up, she was there for I don't know how much time, then she went outside and I found this score without a title and I had a breakdown; after the thing that happened to you I stayed on the ground and then went outside the studio alone, Hyojong found me- I said and they nodded –Now I'm sick-.

Shuhua kept looking at Soojin.

I looked at her –What happened this morning? Did I interrupt something between the two of you? – I teasingly said, Shuhua blushed –No! Just morning cuddles- I chuckled at the two of them.

Soyeon pov:

I woke up on my bed and looked beside me seeing there was no one.

-Woog! – I shouted from the bed, I heard heavy footsteps coming towards my room, then I saw my girlfriend looking at me, fear in her eyes.

My eyes travelled down her body, she is wearing a matching pink hoodie like mine, I guess there is nothing under it because it's oversized and then she is wearing her panda slippers.

-How dare you to leave me alone- I pouted at her cutely, I only show this side to her; she crawled on the bed next to me –I'm sorry...- she said and kissed my forehead –Morning love- she said weakly and then layed on the bed closing her eyes.

-You are still sleepy after yesterday? – I stroke her hair and she blushed –You make it sound like we did sex, we worked all the day that's why I'm sleepy! It's your fault- she angrily said

That's the truth, I admit it, I never rest and I dragged Yuqi in this black hole, she is not used to sleep late, what a baby she is.

I got up and took my hoodie off.

-I'll get ready- she nodded.

I got ready –Song Yuqi wake up- she opened her eyes and groaned.

We got to the studio and saw Miyeon standing outside the studio alone.

-Morning Miyeon- I said and waved at her –Minnie is not here yet- I continued and she shook her head –I want to talk to the two of you- she said in serious tone.
We went to the studio and she sat down in front of us.

-Minnie is acting weirdly lately, she acts cold, is this the way she is and was? – she asked and I saw Yuqi's smile disappear –She is not like that- she said –She acted cold with me too...- I looked at her –Why didn't you tell me??- I asked and she shook her head.

-She isn't like that, she was our happy little pill, I guess after the incident all changed, a lot of things happened in her life and I'm not the person that needs to say them to you, Min is the one- she said firmly, I smiled at her.

-I know...I was just worried about her health- Yuqi nodded and gave her a smile.

After an hour Miyeon was gone.

Third person pov:

Miyeon's favourite colour is green, it was her father's favourite too.

They loved seeing the colour in everything.

When he died she loved the colour even more, she loves this colour because it was one of all the things she and her father had in common. It reminded her of him.

Every year on her birthday he would come home and bring her daughter flowers, Miyeon loved flowers, after he died she started doing the same thing, every year she goes to his grave and sets beautiful flowers on the ground.

She missed him so much.