XLVII

Minnie stared blankly at the ground, she was sitting on the couch, she couldn't focus on anything.

Miyeon's debut was near, it will be wonderful.

She needs to let her go, when she'll get success, she will go away.

She needs to survive, running away never is a good idea, she is a coward yes.

Those smiles will end, everything will end.

The only thing she'll have is a big hole in her chest, no heart, her heart got chosen and she can't snatch it away.

She will wander in her house, wander in her mind searching for the love she will leave behind her back.

She is not doing it for herself, she is doing it for Miyeon, she believes that by doing that she will allow the latter to have a better life than hers, also she gets hurt because it might hurt the other girl.

What if she ends up hurting her?

She can't let it happen, not to her Dahlia.

It's dangerous Dahlia. She wrote in her song; yes, the world was scary, it was dangerous, but was Miyeon really safe with her?

In the arms of someone that can hurt her by any second.

She was sure Miyeon hated to feed her, even if she showed her a smile, it was a lie, who would appreciate a monster like her?

Don't make me fall.

Don't give me false hope.

She thought and blinked her eyes as they were burning.

She felt something warm and soft gripping on her chin raising her head slowly, she met Miyeon's eyes.

-Are you ok? I called you three times and you continued to zone out- she softly spoke to her.

-Yes, sorry- Miyeon shook her head and sat with her –Are you sleepy? – the older asked and the younger nodded.

Miyeon pulled her towards her embrace hugging her from behind letting Minnie's head rest on her chest.

Without even realising the pianist fell asleep in those warm arms.

Dahlia, go away.

Don't make me suffer.

Just go away.