LIV

Lisa and Jennie went to the hospital as fast as they could.

-Miyeon...How is she?- she asked -I don't know they took her...- Miyeon said and sobbed, Lisa patted her back -It's ok...She'll be fine- Miyeon shook her head -It's my fault Lisa!- the taller looked down.

-I guess it didn't go well...- she said -Hey...I know Min...She is strong-  Lisa hugged her.

Miyeon sobbed in her chest, they broke the hug.

-What happened?- Lisa asked.

-I understood that I fell in love with her Lis...I wanted to fight for our love, to chase her back, when I got there I found her on the ground; her hands covered in blood, her head was injured too- She sobbed out and Lisa covered her mouth.

Jennie held her hand.

They heard a noise, a door that was harshly opened.

It all happened fast that Miyeon didn't notice Yuqi was already in front of her, the younger picked her by the collar of her shirt.

-It's your fault! You are bad for her! I trusted you!- the younger gripped tight messing up Miyeon's shirt.

-Hey calm down- Lisa and Jinhyung said at the same time moving Yuqi away.

-Who are you!? Her lover!?- Yuqi raised her voice going in front of Jinhyung.

-He is my best friend- Miyeon said and he nodded.

Yuqi formed fists, Soyeon entered in panic running towards the group.

-Did she hurt someone??- She took her crying girlfriend in her embrace.

-Almost- Lisa commented and Soyeon stroked her girlfriend's hair mouthing a "sorry" to them.

A doctor came.

-Cho Miyeon??- He asked searching with his eyes the person he was looking for, Miyeon went to him.

-She hit her head really hard, but she's ok. Her hands were injured, we did all we could do- he said and Miyeon nodded.

-Can I see her?- the doctor nodded.

-Follow me- he said and Miyeon did. 

They went into the room and the doctor left, she sat by her side.

-I'm sorry- she spoke and caressed Minnie's cheek.

-I love you- she said.

Dahlia??