XXXI

Minnie was sitting on a bench with Miyeon, they decided to go for a walk while Soyeon was recording with Yuqi.

A little girl approached them and looked at the two, Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows and watched the young girl in confusion.

-Are you Kim Minnie? – the little girl said and started to swing on her toes, Minnie smiled and nodded –Can I have your autograph? – the girl asked innocently, Minnie giggled and Miyeon looked at her –Sure you can- she said and watched the girl walk to a woman that searched in her bag something.

-How are you going to do that? - whispered Miyeon –I can hold a pen if that is what you mean, I still can chicken write- Minnie says and looks at the older that just nods.

The girl came and handed a book to her, it was a score book, she recognised it, she was part of it.

-What is your name sweetheart? – said Minnie, she liked children.

-Lia- the girl said and played with her hands.

-Miyeon can you open the marker for me? – Miyeon quickly opened the marker handing it to Minnie, the pianist started writing, surprising Miyeon as the hand writing was ugly but at the same time readable.

-There you go- the girl took her things and looked at the two women.

-You play the piano? – asked Minnie lowering a little bit to face the little girl –Yes, I've been to one of your performances with my mom when I was younger and I started to play piano since then- the girl stuttered a little bit and Miyeon saw herself in the little girl, a stuttering mess.

-I'm glad to hear that, always believe in yourself and don't let the others bring you down ok? Always follow your dreams alright? – Minnie smiled at the girl –Can I get a hug? – the girl asked cutely –Of course- the pianist got up and lowered down to hug the girl, they hugged for a while and then after the hug the girl ran away waving.

Miyeon looked at Minniethat was smiling brightly, that smile, that fucking smile.

Miyeon looked at Minnie that was smiling brightly, that smile, that fucking smile.

Miyeon sat up –Can I have a hug too? – she stuttered, Minnie looked at her and smiled opening her arms.

Miyeon once again melted at the touch, those warm arms, she needed it so much, she craved for it again.

Minnie rested her chin on Miyeon's shoulder noticing that the girl wasn't breaking the hug.

She felt safe again, like when she was in Mac arms, like she was in Hyojong arms.

She was in her Dahlia's arms.

Yuqi pov:

-Shuhua texted me, they are doing fine- I said and showed Soyeon the message and the photo Shuhua sent me, I noticed that she didn't even pay attention at what I showed to her and just hummed moving away my arm.

I sighed and moved away, why is she like this...I approached her again wrapping my arms around her –Get away from me- she said in an angry tone –Sorry- I took two steps away from her and plopped on the couch.

Miyeon and Minnie entered, Miyeon's arm wrapped around Minnie's, if they aren't together then I don't explain this, I waved at them and they both smiled at me.

Soyeon was mumbling things at the computer.

-Yuqi go get me a coffee- she said and I sat up, I looked at Minnie and she nodded following me.

-She is acting so strangely! First we did sex, that was amaz-

-No need to be so specific! – oh, my poor innocent friend.

-As I was saying it was amazing, we cuddled and all, then we had a fight, she started to scream at me, I just wanted to show her something I was proud of and she told me to go away from her house! Unbelievable right? – Minnie nodded.

-I went to the club with the Chinese gang and Yeoreum and a girl started to dance on me, I tried to push her and scream at her, then Soyeon saw me and shouted at me into a room, I didn't even land a finger on that girl! I apologised and she believed me, then the same night we had err...-

-Naughty kids- Minnie mumbled.

-Now she ignored my being happy about Soo and Shu doing fine in Taiwan and said that I should get away from her when I was trying to hug her and she asks me to bring her coffee as if I'm her slave- I pouted and she giggled.

-Is she on her period? –

-I don't know! Maybe- I started making coffee, an idea popped in my head, I should tease my dear friend.

-So...Your so called friend??- I looked at her in the eyes and she kind of blushed.

-Miyeon is doing fine, we are doing fine, friends as always- she said and she seemed to be distant.

-Oh I see, boring- I saw that the coffee was ready and took it not adding sugar in it, Soyeon doesn't like sugar.

We went back to the studio and I placed the coffee in front of Soyeon, as I was about to raise she pulled me by the hem of my hoodie –Thank you- she kissed my cheek and pushed me away.

I looked at Minnie and mouthed a "I got a kiss" while pointing at my cheek. 

Third person pov:

Miyeon looked at Minnie and fixed those messy bangs.

-Min...Are you happy? –

Was she happy?