LII

Miyeon entered the room she was before and saw how Yuqi and Soyeon kissed, she shrugged it off, she looked around the room.

-Good performance mate! - a girl said to her and she bowed -So the great Minnie took you under her wings? - Miyeon giggled -I guess she did, I'm still processing it- the other girl smiled.

-Eunbi- the girl introduced herself giving Miyeon a handshake -Miyeon- she said and the other girl smiled.

A boy next Eunbi looked at her -Does that mean you saw her hands? - Miyeon looked him -There are a lot of beautiful things Minnie has inside and outside, why focusing on them? - the boy remained silent.

They went to grab drinks.

-Hey- Miyeon turned around and saw the pianist smiling at her.

Miyeon couldn't resist, she hugged Minnie tightly -I was so scared and anxious, I couldn't think straight, at the same time I feel so good right now, I'm proud of myself- Miyeon said in one breath, still holding onto Minnie who wrapped her arms around the older, inhaling her scent.

They broke the hug.

-When are they announcing the winner?? - Miyeon asked anxious to know who is it going to be -Half of an hour- Minnie answered and the older nodded.

They sat on a couch together and Miyeon drank something to shrug all the anxiety, Minnie chuckled -Come here- she opened her arms and the other girl melted into them.

-I wish my dad was here...To see me and to know that I actually wrote something for him- Miyeon said bitterly -Your dad is here, in your heart- Minnie said making the girl smile, the pianist herself thought about her father again.

How she was sad and angry for his lies, he would always promise and in the end break it.

Busy hanging out with people that ran companies, leaving an entire family.

Flashback:

Minnie came back from her show and sat on her bed, she took her phone and wondered whether to call her dad or not.

She breathed in and out and pressed the call button.

The phone rang, not that she expected an answer from him.

-Hello? - that deep voice of him sent goose bumps all over Minnie's back.

-Dad...- she was a strong girl, but when it came to her dad she would become a scared kitten.

-Oh...Nicha, what's the matter? - Minnie stayed silent for a bit, noticing his annoyed tone and hearing that he was in a crowded place as usual.

-I won...The show dad- she said her voice trembling.

-Congratulations- he said and seemed to not care about anything else -I just wanted to say this...Nothing more- he sighed.

-I have some more work to do, I'll call you soon- he said.

-I miss you, dad- she blurted out and he remained silent -Why all of sudden? - he asked.

-Just because- he hummed -Love you, dad- by that he hung up.

She layed down in bed and cried herself to sleep.

End flashback.

Minnie closed her eyes and Miyeon snuggled closer and started thinking again.

She missed her father's warmth, but nothing lasts forever, one day they are there, they love you, they cherish you and the other day they are gone forever.