V

For the following days Yuqi was always there to check on her, she decided to go to the company on Saturday.

The moment she walked into the studio she heard a melody coming from a room and started to follow the sound until she arrived to her own studio, there was a girl playing her piano.

Her hands are delicate over all the keys, she is gentle and closes her eyes like I used to do, her hands seem soft like some kind of fabric. Minnie thought tears escaping her eyes, she was so vulnerable.

-Min- she recognized Soojin's voice and felt a light touch on her shoulder.

–Does she know that is your studio? – Minnie turned around tears still rolling down her cheeks.

–Let her be- she said, Soojin wipes Minnie's tears with her hand –You never let people touch it- she smiles at her –It doesn't matter right now, I can't play it anymore, somebody needed to keep it alive and she is doing it very well- Minnie said.

–Who is she? - she smirks at her friend but Minnie shocked her head.

–I never saw her here - she said crashing all the hope in Soojin.

They heard panting noises from the hallway, they saw Yuqi coming towards them running.

-Guys! What's happening why are you all here? Oh err... do I have to kick her out? - Yuqi says looking at the glass window of Minnie's office –No- she answered glancing again at the girl.

She was too concentrated to notice them –I need to do get some scores that I have left there- she continued talking and Soojin looked at her –I can do it alone, you two can go- she approached the door.

Her door was changed after the accident, it had a knob for normal people and then there was a button to push at the end of it for people like her. She entered and let the door close by herself.

The melody was smooth and clear; it's soothing Minnie thought. She walked slowly trying not to make any single noise, the bookcase was near the piano, as she got there she scanned with her eyes all the books and scores in the different shelfs. She found the ones that she was searching for, the ones that she composed by herself, her hands rested on the shelf, it hurts, she tried to pick them up but as she picks them they fall on the ground.

The girl opens her eyes and looks at her –Kim Minnie? – she says in shock –Yes I am...You are? – she started to kneel down but the girl stopped her and did it for her grabbing all the sheets –Cho Miyeon- she says and hands her the papers, Minnie took them trying to harden her grip on them knowing that she couldn't do it –Thank you...- she looked at the piano –I should go- she said feeling slight pain in her chest –You can continue here, have fun- she walked to the door –Thank you Miss- she said bowing and the taller walk out of her studio hearing the girl play again.

As the door closed she was met by her friends grinning at her –So??-

-Weirdos- she said giggling –Now let's go, Woogi come on- Yuqi nodded and headed to the singing room with Minnie while Soojin headed to the practice room.

Minnie seated at the piano and looked at Yuqi –Can you remove my gloves please? – her friend nodded, there wasn't a window or any camera so she could.

She started wearing gloves after the accident her hands where ruined and she didn't want people to see them.

The keyboard was on, she touched a key and felt pain, she touched another feeling more pain, she closed her eyes not wanting Yuqi to see the forming tears –So...Yuqi start to sing, don't we have a record of the soundtrack? –

-Yes actually- she looks at her tablet –I'm ready- they nodded at each other and Yuqi started singing.

Minnie couldn't help but smile, she was proud of Yuqi's improvement. She was only twenty-one but her voice was so powerful and full of control.

-Wait Woogi, wrong note...It was a...- she touched a key on the keyboard feeling the same pain as before –Here...This one should be fine- Yuqi tried to reach the note and she did easily –like this? – Minnie nodded smiling –Like that, good job-.

A short blonde girl entered the room seeing Yuqi –Hi Yu- she says smiling, Minnie looked at her –Hi Soyeonnie- said Yuqi

blushing a little bit –Hi to you too boss! – said Soyeon fully entering the room waving, Minnie waved back.

-Am I late? – she says picking her note book –No...We were just practicing- said Yuqi drinking some water –Alright- the blonde positioned herself near Yuqi looking at the girl smiling.

Minnie just looked at the keys and then at the girls –Let's get it- said Soyeon smiling and raising her fists.

After two hours they finished and Yuqi was visibly sleepy, the blonde girl putted a hand on her cheek –I'll bring you home sleepy head, c'mon- Minnie smiled seeing the two of them –Bye! – she said.

She went to her studio again and no one was there.

Cho Miyeon...