VII

The next morning Minnie woke up because of the sunlight, she covered her eyes from it with her arm.

-Morning Min- said Soojin sitting in front of Minnie covering her from the sunlight, she removed the girl's arm –C'mon, let's go you need a shower, you will wear one of my suits-

-Shuhua will get jealous knowing that you are washing me- Minnie said looking at her –I have eyes only for her and plus you can't go to work smelling like trash- she said giggling.

They got to the shower and Soojin undress her friend.

Soojin's hands travelled on Minnie's body, not making pressure and being gentle –Give me your hands- she said looking at her as she raised her hands, Soojin washed them paying attention to not hurt her –done- she smiled.

Shuhua entered Soojin's room and hugged her from behind –Are you going to the studio? –

-Yes we are going, get dressed- Soojin smiled and turned around facing the younger –Kiss me before you go- the smaller blushed and got on her tippy toes to kiss the older.

Minnie called Soojin –I gotta go, you better get dressed or I will not kiss you for all the morning- Shuhua glared at her and ran to her room.

The pianist was wearing Soojin's white suit –It looks better on you- the younger said –Don't say silly things- said Minnie –Can you help me wear my gloves? –

Minnie pov:

As Soojin was done with me she ran to her room searching for Shuhua, I heard my name being called and walked towards the sound of the voice. I saw Shuhua wearing a giant hoodie –Look how cute she is in my hoodie- I giggled, how whipped –I guess she is- I simply said.

We went to the car, Shuhua was giggling while talking to Soojin, they were such a cute couple. I looked out of the car window and tried to think about something, maybe that girl that was playing my piano. I want to know her better, she looks interesting.

-We are here- said Soojin and we got out of the car, she picked the building keys from my pockets and opened the building.

-MORNING BOSS- Yuqi shouted in my ears startling me –Yuqi what's wrong with you! – said a voice, it sounds scary –Morning boss- I turned around and there she is, Soyeon.

Yuqi was grabbed by her and suddenly I noticed how calm Yuqi was by her side, she would complain about everything but with that girl she didn't say a word.

We all parted ways, they left my things in my studio and I headed to the coffee area, there was Yuqi.

-Hi MinMin- she said smiling at me –I need to tell you something- she started blushing, she closed the door –Tell me-

-Soyeon kissed me- she said blushing even more –I knew it and I guess you liked it-

-I did! God she has the softest lips ever, you need help with green tea right? – I nodded.

She made my green tea putting a straw in it and bringing it in my studio –There you go lovely boss- I giggled –Thank you Woogi, go to your girl- she nodded and walked away.

I liked to drink green tea, with sugar, I liked the taste of it. I heard a sound from the door and I raised my head and looked at the girl that entered my studio.

-Morning Miss- said the girl smiling at me –Don't call me that, call me Minnie, I can tell we are the same age- she nodded and smiled again –Morning Minnie- she repeated and I smiled –Morning Miyeon-.

She left her bag on a chair and removed her coat placing it in the same place, she approached the piano –Do you mind? – she said looking at me –No I don't, make yourself at home- she nodded and sat down.

She is playing a song that I know very well, after years of classical piano I can say that this was the piece that I liked to play to raise my mood even if it was dramatic.

Everything was perfect in the moves and the timing but at some time I heard that something was off so I stood up and went to her.

-Wrong key Miyeon, repeat the thing you did earlier- she repeated and I confirmed the thing I thought –You have to do this one's with your left hand- I moved my hand to the piano placing my finger on the right key and the following others, even if it hurts I want her to do it correctly –There you go- I backed away and she repeated and then looked at me –Like this? – I nodded and gave her a smile –Thanks- she said and continued to play.

I drank all my coffee and listened to her play while looking through my scores.

After a couple of hours, she stopped and turned around to face me –Minnie- I hummed in response before looking at her –Can you come here? – I smiled and got up –What's wrong? – I sat down next to her –I'm composing something- she grabbed her bag and took a score placing it on the piano –I wanted an opinion- I nodded –Show me what you got-.

She was indeed talented, I heard all of it and I was literally speechless, dramatic was the word to describe it.

While listening I imagined a fragile body living the life that they never wanted; starting from the beginning when this person is living the best of the childhood, having friends and being happy with their own self. Then when it goes on the person grows up and everything around seems to disappear, people start to insult, friend leavings and the first delusions in life; the person starts to feel bad and starts to fall apart. When the person is getting old, they live in the misery and suffer alone.

I opened my eyes and looked at her, she was so calm, I think she is a pure girl.

She stopped and looked at me like she depended on me, I smiled.

-It's kind of dramatic- I said and she giggled, her laugh is so cute.

-It is...I composed it on a bad day actually- she said bringing her hands on her knees drying them from the sweat.

-You know that is my own piano? – she blushed and her eyes widened, I smiled.

-I'm sorry...I should have asked someone, there wasn't anything written on the door, it seemed a normal room like the others-

It was true, my studio was simple, my trophies or awards were some at my mother's or in my room.

-It's ok- I said giving her a small smile. 

Third person pov:

-It's been a long time since she smiled to someone other than us- said Yuqi looking at the two in the studio –Maybe she found someone that has her own passions- said Soojin smiling.

-It's good to see her smile- Yuqi walked away from the window –It truly is- said Soojin pausing from drinking her water.

Meanwhile Miyeon and Minnie were talking about Miyeon's life.

-So, you started playing when you were ten?? – said Minnie

-Yes- she answered shyly.

They continued talking until Miyeon's phone rang –Wait a minute- she answered

–Hello? Yeah...I get it, I'm coming, love you- she ended the call and looked at the pianist.

-I have to go now...- She stood up and took her bag smiling at the black haired girl –Bye Minnie, see you tomorrow I guess? –

-Yes, see you tomorrow- they smiled at each other.

Miyeon approached the door and went out of the building, she approached the black car in front of her.

Minnie switched the light off using her elbow and then pushed the door, she went out of the building and sighed, she saw a person that closed the door with the keys.

-Hi Miss- said Hyuna.

-Hi Hyuna...Soojin called you? –

-Yes, she did- they nodded at eachother.

Minnie was smiling and for the first time she felt relaxed.