IV

The next week after her breakdown she called Soojin.

-Jin can you pick me up? I'm ready! – Minnie said on the phone hearing a slight chuckle from the other line –I'm coming wait up! – said Soojin before ending the call.

Minnie tried to undress herself failing –Hyuna- she called the maid –Can you help me to undress please? –

When she was naked she took a shower with Hyuna's help and then decided to dress with a suit. The middle aged woman tied her tie –Is it cosy? – Minnie just nodded.

She breathed in and out.

She was finally ready to start everything again, was she?

Soojin looked at Minnie entering the car –Morning Min- she said sweetly –Morning Jin-

-Are you ready? – she said and looked at the Thai girl.

-I am- the Thai girl answered.

They arrived at the company, Yuqi came towards them and hugged Minnie –Welcome back boss- she said smiling –Hi- said Minnie.

She looked around and found a paper in the recording studio, she looked at it –No way...- Yuqi ran to her chasing it –NO YOU CAN'T LOOK AT IT- she shouted –WE NEED TO FINISH IT- she said –We? –

-Me and Soyeon...- Minnie smiled –Lovebirds- she commented –We are not shut up-.

She entered her studio and took some papers –It changed- she said looking at Soojin –I cleaned it, it was all messy, no wonder why it resembled you- she giggled at the pianist who was pouting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In the evening Minnie was on her bed as usual; she hated that bed.

She got up and saw the bath already filled by water, she always takes baths in the evening; she sat in there helping herself with her elbows and arms.

She was dressed but she didn't care anyways. She wanted to do it now, nothing was stopping her right? She immersed herself and opened her eyes, she was going to wait until there wasn't a way to help her.

It wasn't worth it...It didn't make sense. Her depression was taking all over herself, she couldn't move she was too lost in her thoughts. She observed the little bubbles coming from her nose, water starting to fill it; she was realizing it, a minute or so passed, her mouth opened, her eyes closed by the water that was burning them.

Drowning

Minnie knew well that word; when you are drowning you lose all your hope for life.

Drowning is a form of sharp asphyxiation, determined by the invasion of water in the alveolar pulmonary or any kind of liquid, well connected by the respiratory areas. It can be a death cause.

Minnie lost all her air but then she heard heavy steps, she concentrated on the click the high heels of that person made each step she made.

-Miss! – the maid approached the bath and pulled her up, the woman analysed the Thai girl.

Her lips where blueish, she moved her head to her neck checking on the heart-beat it was beating fast. Minnie's eyes shut open and she started coughing earning her consciousness again, she spat out water she drank. She was confused, she felt cold on her body and soon she began to tremble, everything was blurry she felt like she was in the hospital again.

The maid picked her up and brought her to her room letting her sit down, she started to hit Minnie's back to get all the water out, she stopped after some seconds seeing the girl getting better.

-Nicha, talk to me- she started to undress her –Hyuna- Minnie stuttered –I'm here Miss, stay awake- she said sweetly. She dressed Minnie with dry clothes. She wanted to call an ambulance but Minnie said to call her friends, she was scared of hospitals after all.

-Nicha look at me- said Soojin cupping her face forcing her to look at her, she used Minnie's real name to get the girl's attention, like the maid did.

Minnie stared at her with tears in her eyes feeling both pain and shame towards herself, Soojin kissed her on the forehead, her breath was shaking.

-What were you trying to do? – said Yuqi looking at her –Isn't it obvious Yuqi? – said the black haired girl –Bring me the suit, we are going to the studio- she continued –No, you are not going anywhere- said Yuqi angrily –I need to stay away from here, Soojin please- the two looked at the girl.

-I hate to say it but Yuqi is right Min...You should rest- they nodded to each other.

Minnie pov.

After the incident I made other's life a living hell, I became a useless human being. If it wasn't for that night, at this point I'd be in my studio playing my piano.

Soojin cared more about me than her girlfriend and Yuqi was getting stressed with this situation, I could see it in her eyes. They are tired and I am too. I never wanted to be in the spotlight.

They were lying beside me sleeping, I sat up, I wanted to go to my piano, I stood up but Yuqi hugged me from behind –Where the hell do you think you are going? – she pulled me down making me sit on her lap –Nothing- I said –I just wanted to see my piano- Yuqi hugged me from behind and moving her head on my neck.

–Don't do that ever again please, I don't want to lose you, not again- I stayed in silence, she kissed my shoulder –Please Nicha...- that was when I realised that Yuqi was crying her sobs where silent, I could only see her shoulders moving. I patted her shoulder, she likes when people do it and I knew it well.

-I'm sorry- I mumbled not being able to say other words, Yuqi finally looked at me, her eyes were puffy and her nose was red –Please...I love you- she leaned in and I closed my eyes letting her lips touch my cheek, I relaxed and smiled –I love you too Woogi-.

That night Yuqi slept hugging me in a very tight manner.

I wanted to go to thecompany again, maybe later on.