XLVII

December arrived.
Miyeon was anxious, at the end of the months she was going to jump into a deep pool full of skilled people.
Minnie was by her side everytime now, to keep up with the practice.

-Miyeon babe, I'm coming soon, are you excited to see me?- he asked and Miyeon nodded slowly.
-Your cheeks are red, cute- he said.
-I was wondering if you know, we could do something before the show, to have fun you know?- Miyeon knew what he wanted.
-We'll see when you'll get here- she said and smiled a bit.

Minnie on the other hand was on her bed.
It was a boring cold evening, under her bed cover it felt nice, nobody bothering her.
Until something popped on her mind, or should I say someone?
That "someone" is Cho Miyeon.
Miyeon was suffocating her slowly.
She wanted to hold her in her arms.
Her hands were the cause of all of this pain, who knows maybe if it wasn't for that night she would be in a relationship with Miyeon.
She felt like killing herself, loving her was a suicide.
Everything was a suicide for her.
She stood up, her legs getting wobbly, another mental breakdown.
She is letting it win.
Her breath was heavy.

No one could describe how Minnie hated water, when she was young a boy threw her in the water.
She drank a lot of water, it was horrible.
She remembered how Mac and Mic handled the situation by telling the boy's mother and giving a lesson to him.

Yuqi and Soyeon where walking down the street, they decided to visit Minnie.
Yuqi had a key so she entered easily.
-MinMin!- she shouted and grabbed Soyeon's hand running to Minnie's bed but she wasn't there.
-Oh maybe she is taking a shower, wait here babe- Soyeon nodded.
Yuqi entered in the bathroom and found Minnie trembling in the bath.
She approached her quickly and took a towel, she raised her friend and wrapped her around the towel.
Yuqi cupped her face and looked at her in the eyes.
-What the fuck Nicha- the girl in question closed her eyes -I'm sorry...I had a mental breakdown- she trembled and stuttered through the words.
-It's ok I'm here now- Yuqi pressed her lips on the girl's forehead, Minnie let her, she needed it.
Yuqi walked with her to her room.
-Babe grab Minnie's clothes- Soyeon nodded and went to take them.
-I will light a fire...- Yuqi went down the stairs and started to do it.
After lighting it she went upstairs and went to change Minnie.

This woman is gonna be the death of me.