XIV

Miyeon was a shy kid, she never approached people because she was afraid of disturbing them.

Her "friends" used to mock her or tease her because she stuttered a lot over her words.

She was a polite kid, her father told her that being kind and polite was the most important thing to do.

"Don't be too much kind or people will take advantage of it"

He used to say, but she didn't listen, she would say "yes" to all the things persons asked as a favour she thought that people would thank her and be friends with her, it never happened.

It never happened but Miyeon continued to believe that someday that was going to happen.

Miyeon never cried in front of everyone, neither in front of her dad, she used to cry silently in her room surrounded by her sadness.

When she started high school, the males in her school would check her out, everyone already knew that Miyeon was an "easy girl". They would raise her skirt or yank her to a room stealing kisses from her just for fun.

Miyeon wasn't happy, she talked about it to her dad and he quickly transferred her to another school where nobody knew about her past.

She was a good student, always had the highest marks, she was finally happy after all the suffering.

Then she met Jisoo, her best friend, she was scared at first but then they became close; she was the only one she trusted as a friend.

After her dad's death the only who was there by her side was Jisoo, she would sleep with her and cheer her up by buying her things she liked; it truly helped her trough that rough moment.

By that times she found this boy that cared a lot for her, he was a university mate of hers, they started to date and she was madly in love with him, unfortunately he had to move but they continued what they were doing until the present, they see each other sometimes but not too much.

Then she met Minnie, Jisoo recommended her to go to that studio and so she did, it was the best decision she could ever make.

Minnie was a very good friend, she didn't tell her about her boyfriend, she was shy to do so.

Miyeon was currently sitting in her car, she just ran away from Minnie.

-I'm so stupid...Why did I do that!? – she said to herself while her head was on the steering wheel.

She took a deep breath and went back there.

-Min I'm sorry! – she hugged her tightly.

-Miyeon It's totally ok...Why are you apologising? – Minnie didn't hug back.

The evening came and by the time Miyeon went home she saw a tall man standing in the living room.

-Surprise babe! – he said and opened his arms hugging his girl –I missed you-

-I missed you too love- said Miyeon hugging him tightly and smiling widely.

Yuqi pov:

Soyeon was writing down on a paper while I was eating the snacks Lucas bought for me, after all those years of asking him to buy them he finally did.

I went behind her and hugged her still chewing on the snack, she tried to push me away –I'm working, leave- she said coldly, I tried again by hugging her tightly but she pushed me again.

I sat on the couch, maybe she is just focused, I started to eat again, I heard a knock on the door.

I sat up and opened, Minnie is here, I smiled and left the room with her.

We walked down the parking lot.

-So how is life going? – I said breaking the ice.

-I don't know anymore, that girl...Miyeon, she is caring and all but I can't help but feel useless- I nodded –You are not, if she cares for you, let her be, let her take care of you, do you perhaps like her? – I teased.

-Of course not- she said and looked at me with her cold gaze, again that gaze...I hate it when she stares at me with that.

-I see...- I rested my back on the wall inhaling the fresh air.

-How are you and Soyeon doing? – she said still coldly.

-Good...- I said and looked away –Nicha...How was the visit with the doctor? –

-It was terrible I only lifted three objects out of ten- she said and I opened my arms –come here Ni- she did and I hugged her.

Hyuna arrived and took her, I returned in the building and suddenly my chest started to hurt, I felt the urge to cry, I just can't stand all of this, even if I have everything it hurts me seeing her like that, it hurts when she is cold to me.

She used to be the happiest among us, I was always the one to tease, Soojin the one done with us and Minnie...Well she was the smiley one, the one that was always there to listen to every story without judging you, the one that would always hold you in her arms without leaving you, the one that let you play with her fingers or hair or cheeks without saying a word, the one that gave you snacks if you needed them.

That Minnie was gone long time ago, the accident ruined her life. I rested my back on the bathroom's wall crying my eyes out, I'm so stressed.

After a while I washed my face and went back to the recording room, Soyeon was still on that paper.

I plopped on the couch and covered myself with my favourite blanket, a fan gave me it, I closed my eyes, I was breathing properly now.

I fell asleep.

After an hour I heard some noises and opened my eyes, I saw Soyeon tapping her pen on the desk non-stop, I hate this, I hate this noise. I covered my ears, she isn't stopping, it's making me go insane.

-Babe! Stop...- I said and she turned around and approached me with the paper in her hands, I get what she wants me to do –Can I rap it to you? Maybe you can tell what do you think- I nodded.

-I don't think love can ever change. How can all that passion change. You must be lying, if you're not, say you don't love me right now, even if I do this and that
Will you still leave me? If you leave me I'll end up like this
Can you really leave me? Where's the start of this? I can't help but cry, tears under my feet, everything collapses...I'm falling apart- She finished and looked at me, I was speechless, she sounded angry but at the same time sad.

-It's from the other version of Put it straight...I wanted to write some rap in it- she said and I nodded –It's actually very good, you are amazing- I said and she smiled, she returned to her sit after thanking me.

I tried to sleep again but I couldn't, I moved many times but I just couldn't.

-Soyeon ah- I said and she hummed in response –Can you hug me? I need your warmth- I said and she stood up switching off the light. She walked to me easily, a little lamp was still on.

She sat down and hugged me tightly.

Minnie pov:

I've been thinking about Miyeon for all the ride that Hyuna gave me.

"Do you perhaps like her?"

She shook her head, she cannot fall in love, she will hurt Miyeon.

-We are going to the doctor tomorrow ok? - Hyuna said and looked at Minnie –Yes...-

Minnie didn't care anymore.