III

Present:

Minnie was in her bed, she called her maid.

–Morning Miss- the middle aged woman greeted her –Morning, can you please call Yuqi and Soojin over? I need to talk to them- the woman in front of her smiled and nodded going out of the room.

She wanted to go back to her company and work like normal people, she still can manage to do her work normally.

She missed all of this, she wanted to smell again the coffee in the morning and enjoying it while checking every room of her company; greeting every person, watching the classical dancers while playing the piano and do the boring paperwork.

She wanted to laugh, to have her mind on the clouds and that was the only way to do that.

She heard four knocks on the door, she recognised who knocked, Yuqi, she always does it.

The two girls entered my room and took a sit on her bed.

–Hi Min, how are you doing? – said Soojin positioning another pillow behind her head helping Minnie to get comfortable –I'm fine...I wanted to talk about work-

-Hey...We are handling it well; you shouldn't stress yourself ok? – Yuqi said showing her protective side to her –I want to be normal again and you two need to help me with seeing a piano- she said, the last time she saw a piano was in the photos of her concerts in her room, she hasn't seen one physically in months.

-Are you sure? – said Soojin caressing her cheek –Yes I am, c'mon let's go downstairs- Yuqi picked her up letting her stand up –Thank you Woogi- Minnie said and the Chinese nodded smiling cutely.

She walks into that room again seeing it, her first piano. Memories were filling her head again. Her mother bought it to her when she was six years old, she spent two years of her playing the one they already had. Her mother said that having two pianos would be convenient to play and learn together.

Minnie remembered it as the best present she ever got, sure she had a lot of cool presents, but that was the most priceless one. She loved it.

She approached it and landed her hand on it, it's closed, she can't touch the keys, she felt pain rushing through her hand, tears start forming in her eyes.

-Can you open it? I want to touch the keys- Yuqi nodded and opened it gently, Minnie seated in front of it. That chair had dust on it, but Minnie didn't care, she wanted to be in front of it like she used to do.

She started crying, she remembered how she used to have so much fun playing it, her finger touched a key and she heard a soft sound coming from it, it was ruined by the pain, she thought, she whimpered and putted her hand away.

–Are you ok!? – Soojin says approaching her face covered in worry.

–I want to die- Minnie muttered –What are you saying? – says Yuqi –You are not going anywhere- she continued.

-I CAN'T EVEN TOUCH A KEY WITHOUT FEELING FUCKING PAIN- she shouted, her own eyes widened in shock –I'm sorry...- she says and cries, Soojin hugs her tight paying attention to not hurt her, Yuqi approached the two and joined it.

-It's going to be okay- Soojin said –Now...What do you want to do? –

-I want to visit the company as soon as I can-

-Ok...We will pick you up, just let us know- said Yuqi smiling.

Hours passed and Minnie calmed down, they were on the couch together.

-So...I'm dating someone- said Soojin blushing a bit –Who is it? – Minnie said looking at her while trying to eat.

–Em...Shuhua, the Taiwanese girl- she blushed more –Shuhua??- said Yuqi smiling –Yes-

-Congratulations- said Minnie smiling and then looked at the Chinese girl.

–Yuqi...How is it going with Soyeon? – she teased a bit –Oh god she is annoying, whenever we are in the studio we end up arguing, beside that she is so damn talented- Minnie smirked seeing her friend's face –You like her don't you? – she said again teasing the girl –No! Yuck! - the two other girls laughed.

As the night came Minnie was getting ready to go to bed, Soojin covered her –Jin...I feel useless- she muttered –You are not Min, but...Are you sure to come back? You have to do paper work and all the things- the younger said again looking worried.

–I will try, I still can manage to bring things with my arms and weakly write with a chicken handwriting- they giggled –Don't worry about me- she continued and flashed a smile.

-Tell me about this girl of yours...I've never known her that well, she came the year of the incident- said Minnie paying attention to her friend.

-She is amazing...- Soojin started.

The night went like that,Soojin telling her best friend about the girl that stole her heart