XLIX

Minnie was with Lisa and Sorn in a bar, the two Thai girls were concerned about their friends.

She had swollen eyes and her skin was paler than usual, she zoned out a lot and didn't pay attention to Lisa's stupid stories as she used to do.

-Min...Are you sure you're ok? – asked Sorn speaking in their native language.

Minnie nodded and stared down at her fingers.

-Min- Lisa took her wrist in her hand –Something wrong happened? – she approached the girl.

-I'm in love- she said –It's hurting me- she stammered a bit.

Lisa smiled sadly –Is it Miyeon? – she asked and Minnie nodded.

-Wait...Why are you hurt? Love is a beautiful thing- said Sorn looking at the girl.

-My hands Sorn, I can't even touch her, how am I supposed to love her fully? – Minnie looked at her, Lisa hugged her gently and patted her head.

-You will find a way to love her ok? – the girl said and kissed her head.

They started to talk again trying to raise Minnie's mood.

Sorn's eyes widened at the sight of a girl standing right behind Nicha, Miyeon put her finger on her lips signalling Sorn to stay quiet.

She bent down and wrapped her arms around the pianist's shoulder, she kissed the girl's cheek.

-Morning Min- the pianist smiled unconsciously and turned around –Miyeon...What are you doing here? –

-I'm going to university- Minnie nodded –I wanted to say hi-.

But that hello from Miyeon that morning made her day better.

Her smile didn't erase until she got home.

When she got home she broke down, she screamed while she reached the ground and cried on herself, she sobbed and let herself being eaten by the sadness.

Dahlia you are killing me softly.

-Nicha wake up!! Nicha! – Lisa yelled and shook the girl, the pianist opened her eyes.

The taller forgot to take her wallet and came to Minnie's house again, she shook her more.

The girl barely opened her eyes and looked at Lisa.

-Nicha...Are you ok? – She asked and picked up the girl putting her on the couch.

-I want to die...Please- Lisa held her tightly.

-Min, it's going to be ok-

But was it really ok?