XLIV

Minnie woke up in the hospital and saw Miyeon reading a book beside her.
-You're still here- said Minnie.
-Of course I am, how are you?- the older closed the book.
Minnie thought about it, doing a mental check and smiled at the older.
-I'm ok, how are you?-
-good, Jisoo called me, she will take notes for me- said Miyeon.
-Miyeon you should go, I'll be safe here-
That was so wrong, Minnie hated it.
All the beeping sounds were going to make her insane.
-You are not, let me stay- Miyeon said and caressed the girl's cheek, Minnie tilted her head resting her cheek on the older's hand melting in it.
She closed her eyes and started to relax.
-Soon Hyuna will come and bring you home, I want to stay here for you- Miyeon said and the younger nodded.
-thank you-.

Flashback:

Minnie was crying in the hospital, it almost happened everyday.
Yuqi entered and sat down with her followed by Soojin that mirrored her moves.
Yuqi wiped her tears, their bond was stronger than everything, she looked her in the eyes and tried to smile.
-Breathe with me...In and out ok?- Soojin said and focused on the girl.
Yuqi caressed her cheek and soon Minnie got calm.
-Thank you-.

End Flashback.

Yuqi pov:
I was with Soyeon in the studio but I couldn't focus, I got scared this morning.
-Are you even listening to me?- Soyeon said annoyed -Oh yes sorry babe- I stuttered.
-Tell me what I was saying then- I stayed silent and she shook her head and approached the couch where I was sitting and cupped my cheeks.
-She is going to be ok, stop overthinking- she said calmly and kissed the tip of my nose.
Her hand slipped to my nape and she pulled me closer, our lips met.
She sat on top of me and deepened the kiss.
"still arguing and having sex with your girlfriend like two horny and stupid teenagers?"
I pulled Soyeon closer letting all my emotions out continuing to kiss her.
She broke the kiss and started to breath heavily.
"Wash your mouth with soap Song Yuqi"
I clenched my fists, I pulled Soyeon closer and hugged her.
-Hey...Getting clingy again?- she chuckled in my ear, I nodded.
-I love you- I whispered and she looked at me -You do? Are you sure?- she asked and I nodded smiling.
She smiled -now hear me out- she said and I started to listen to her.

Third person pov:
Minnie arrived at her house with Hyuna and Hyojong.
-Miyeon stayed with you...She is such a sweet girl- said Hyuna looking at Minnie that was sitting on the couch.
-She is...-
-Are you two a thing?- Hyojong asked.
-Just friends- Minnie muttered.

Just friends.

Miyeon used to repeat in her head while she was videocalling her boyfriend.
It wasn't her fault right?
Maybe she was just enjoying the affection, her boyfriend wasn't there so she was searching for comfort and found it in Minnie.
She isn't in love.
But why does her heart beat so fast?

Just friends.

-Baby!- her boyfriend raised his voice.
-Love? Tell me-
-I asked you if you would like to show me that dress you said you bought- she nodded.
-c'mon undress yourself pretty lady- Miyeon stood up and went away from the camera and undressed herself leaving herself only in underwear and approached her wardrobe.
-Babe you gained weight?- he asked and Miyeon’s smile fell -I'm always on my diet- she said coldly -Maybe it's the camera-
She took her dress and wore it showing herself to her boyfriend.
-What's with that face love?- Miyeon asked.
-It makes you fat- he said shamelessly.
-Oh...I won't wear it then- she said and he nodded, she started to undress herself in front of the camera, it was her boyfriend, she was comfortable at this point.
She heard him make a sound and looked at him.
-Something wrong?- she asked and he shook his head -nothing, put something on it's cold- he said and she nodded.

Minnie stared at the roof.
-I hate it- she muttered.
She hated the fact that Miyeon was too far to reach.
She can't even love her without feeling bad.
Suddenly she heard her phone ring and commanded the phone to answer to the call.
-Nicha, my baby- she heard her Mom's voice.
-Mom hey~- said Minnie.
-Hyuna told me what happened, how are you feeling honey?-
-Good mom, don't worry about me- Minnie said and her mother hummed.
She heard some noises and then heard a male voice.
-Hi little one!- Mac shouted happily.
-Mac! Oh my god, I missed you so much- she exclaimed.
-Me too, we all missed you! Soon we are coming- He said.
They continued to talk until the end.
Minnie stared at the roof again and wondered about Miyeon and her.
She wants to hold her, she can't sleep without her...

She needs her Dahlia.

Miyeon on the other hand needed Minnie, to lean on someone.

She needs to get drunk by this flower.
No matter what they'll say.
She'll choose to love it anyway.

Cuz she is your Dahlia.