XX

Miyeon entered the studio and opened the door to see if Minnie was there, to her surprise she was, she genuinely smiled at her.

-Morning Minnie- she said and closed the door –Miyeon, hey- she said calmly and looked at the girl.

Miyeon sat at the piano and opened it –It's been a long time- she said softly, the younger hummed in response, the older started to play for the pianist.

After an hour she looked at the black haired girl –Sit with me- she said and the girl stood up coming towards her and sitting down next to her, the younger raised a hand and touched a key with her finger feeling the pain on it, Miyeon looked at her worriedly.

-Does it hurt? – Miyeon brought her hand near Minnie's one, but the pianist moved it away, she shook her head.

Miyeon placed her head on Minnie's shoulder while playing, the pianist got soft because of it.

-I'm sorry- Minnie whispered and Miyeon didn't hear, the younger placed her head on Miyeon's one and closed her eyes enjoying how the older was playing.

Soothing.

They remained like that for half of an hour until Miyeon's phone rang, she picked her phone and answered while playing with Minnie's hair.

-Hello? –

-Babe, I came too pick you up, c'mon let's go home! – he said.

-Yes...Just wait a few minutes- she hung up.

She looked at Minnie –You have to go? – she coldly said, Miyeon nodded a sad smile on her face, she approached Minnie and hugged her tightly –Miyeon...Would you like to compose more songs? – she asked suddenly and the older girl looked at her in shock –For sure! – she exclaimed happily.

-Alright then...Now you can go- the older approached her and kissed her on the cheek –See you! –.

After the girl was gone Minnie touched her cheek with her covered hands, it hurt but she was too shocked to feel the pain.

Soojin pov:

We heard a knock on the door and Shuhua cheered happily because she was escaping from what she calls "JinJin's torture"; I went to open the door and saw Minnie standing there, I noticed something pinkish on her cheek, she entered the room.

I got a closer look to her cheek and saw the lipstick –Wow...Who did this? – I laughed –Miyeon- she said and my eyes widened –Can you remove it?? I don't like it- I nodded and took my purse where I had some tissues.

-Err...What's wrong with your girlfriend? –

-Oh you mean my prisoner? She is under torture, let her be- Minnie giggled and I took her by the chin –Too close! – Shuhua shouted and I moved a little bit away wiping Minnie's cheek to remove the lipstick.

She hates kisses in general, most of all Yuqi's ones.

-All done- I smiled at her, she mouthed a "thank you".

-Why did she kiss you?- she shook her head -She is always soft like that- I giggled -Alright then go- she nodded and walked away.

That's the question that was wandering in her mind.

Why did she kiss her?

Yuqi pov:

I was into Soyeon's house, I know this house like the palm of my head so I switch room to room easily.
This day I couldn't.
I heard a loud thud coming from Soyeon's bedroom, what is she doing?
As I opened the door I only saw her window open, the wind making the curtains move.
No, no, no.
I approached the window and looked down in horror.

-Yuqi, Ugi, Woogie, Yuqi!-

-WOOG!- I felt like there was an heartquake, I opened my eyes and saw my girlfriend on top of me.
-Are you okay?? You are sweating and you were moving constantly- I breathed out, it was just a nightmare.
I caressed her cheek and she looked at me confused.
-I had a nightmare, a bad one- Soyeon nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek -Anyways...We have to go to work, go to take a shower- .

When we arrived at the building I entered Minnie's studio.
-Hello MinMin!- I shouted and she looked at me -Morning to you Woogie, what brings you here?-
-Want a green tea??- her eyes shined at the mention of green tea -Yes please- I laughed -I'll be right back-.

I was making Minnie's green tea and I felt a light slap on my butt, I turned around and saw my girlfriend grinning at me.
-Pervert- I muttered and she chuckled -I'll make coffee for the both of us ok?- I nodded.
She suddenly turned serious while trying to make coffee.

I took the cup of green tea and headed to Minnie's office, I put the metallic straw in it and placed it on her table.
-I saw Miyeon today- she said while I was adding a little spoon of sugar in the tea -really??- she nodded and a little smile appeared on her face.
-She had to go unfortunately, a person was calling her- she said coldly.

I nodded and then she tasted the green tea -Wow...It's better than I thought, good job Yu- she smiled.

I waved goodbye at her and went to the recording studio happily.

Third person pov.

Miyeon was slightly sad for not being able to stay with her friend for too much time.
She enjoyed the time there with her and the thing Minnie asked made her happy.
She never thought of someone asking her to compose more songs, she thought she sucked at it, maybe Minnie found something good in her.
Her boyfriend was driving her to a place she didn't know, he said it was a surprise, his surprises were always good.
Eventually she fell asleep.
The last thought that flashed in her mind was all about a person.

Kim Minnie.