XLI

-I miss you- Miyeon's voice came out muffled as her head was buried in Minnie's neck.
-I miss you too- she hugged her back.
-Are you tired of me?- asked Miyeon, a hint of sadness in her voice.
-I'm not tired of you Miyeon, I just needed time with my childhood friend Lis- Minnie said and the older nodded.
They went to the piano and Miyeon started to play.
-Is this new?- Minnie said and scouted closer to Miyeon -It is-.

Soyeon pov:
Yuqi was a crying mess, I can't believe Minnie acted like that.
I wiped her tears and started to kiss under her eyes.
She even told me that Minnie was her first kiss, it made me jealous, but she was young and now she is in love with me so I shrugged it off.
Yuqi hugged me tight, sometimes she is a crybaby, but I can feel her, she sees Minnie as a big sister so it hurts her.
I hugged her thightly and she stayed in my arms.
-I don't like this...-
-I know baby- I kissed her head.
-I can't see her falling apart, she used to smile and tease all the time- Yuqi sobbed in my chest.
-I love her so much- she sobbed.
Doesn't she love me?
Is she fooling me around?
-Do you like her?-
-She is my sister- she said seriousness in her tone, I swear she is never like this -my one and only- she said and I smiled.
-And I love you, dummy- she kissed me on the lips.

Third person pov.
Miyeon was enjoying playing the piano with Minnie by her side.
-wait wouldn't it sound better with...- Minnie approached her hand to Miyeons, the older removed her hand letting Minnie touch the kiss.
Minnie tried hard but she couldn't even move the finger too much.
-Minnie stop, you are hurting yourself- said Miyeon but the younger was hard-headed.
-I said stop- Miyeon took Minnie's wrist and the younger flinched.
-Don't hurt yourself-.

But I'm already doing it.

An hour passed and Minnie felt sleepy, she just took the medicine and it was already giving her sleepiness.
Miyeon took her in her arms leading her to the room.
-I will head to my home now- Miyeon started but Minnie shook her head.
-Stay- she said.

What are you doing to me Dahlia?

Is it how love feels like? Good but bad.
Miyeon inhaled the pianist scent as the girl fell into a deep slumber with her in her arms.
Miyeon listened to Minnie's heart beat and the thought of her boyfriend came into her mind.
friends can do this things.
She kept repeating it in her head.

Just friends.