IX

Miyeon handed the black haired girl a sheet.

-I wrote a song following the melody that I played to you...-  she said shyly.
-So you song write as well!?- she exclaimed –No, I don't do this often, it was just in that moment, I don't even know if what I wrote makes sense- she shook her hands in front of her face.
Minnie scanned the paper in front of her face.
The paper was yellowish and kind of ruined, Minnie licked that kind of aesthetic, the words where printed as if Miyeon used a writing machine, the title hit her hard "For you" written in english made a different impact.

"Was it referred to someone Miyeon loved or loves?"
Minnie thought while reading.

After she read it, Minnie got up –follow me- Miyeon did what she was told to.
They entered a small room, Miyeon's mouth opened at the view, there was a vintage piano in there, she could only dream of it.
-This is my first piano, well the first that I knew was only mine- the pianist explained and Miyeon's eyes shined.
–Come on sit down- she continued, the other girl shook her head  -It means too much to you...I can't do it- Miyeon said worriedly.

Minnie smiled bitterly –I can't play it anymore anyways, come on sit-.
As she sat down Minnie looked at the sheet –I can sing it...I can't use my hands but my voice still works I think-.
Usually Minnie wouldn't feel this comfortable with someone at the point to do auto irony.
She used to do it with her friends only...
Miyeon started to play to make Minnie used to the melody.
-Ok...I see how it is- she said and Miyeon nodded.
As Minnie started to sing Miyeon felt another emotion, the voice was incredible, it was like hearing an angel, as they continued the older felt like she was going to melt for how good the pianist was.

Unfortunately, they stopped at the end and Minnie looked at Miyeon.
-Was it good? – Minnie said causing Miyeon to shyly smile while nodding.
-It really was- she finally said, the pianist could swear that she saw a pinkish blush on the older's cheeks, but she shrugged it off.
-Maybe you should show it to Yuqi and Soyeon, they can give you advices, you don't have to be shy they are not scary as they seem- Minnie said smiling.

Minnie pov.
Miyeon went to her house and I walked in the living  room.
I spotted Hyuna ironing my clothes for tomorrow.
-She is nice- she said and smiled at me, I hummed in response.
-Also...You let her touch your piano...- she smirked, ugh why is everybody being like this...
-It doesn't mean nothing, she is a friend- she nodded and smiled.
-You smile a lot with her...- she said.
-Hyuna don't overreact, I just made another friend, I'm happy about it...That's it..Nothing more- I said and then walked away.
What's on their mind...I barely know her, we are trying to learn about each other life.

As I entered the room I felt empty again.
Why does it have to be like this?

"I can't live without you...I love you"