XXV

Miyeon woke up and tried to remove herself from her boyfriend's embrace.

-Don't move- he said, Miyeon stayed there.

His eyes opened and he looked at Miyeon.

-Baby- he said and pulled her closer to him -morning kiss?- Miyeon leaned in and kissed him; he smiled.

She wanted to go to Minnie so bad.

-Babe I need to visit someone, can I?-

-Yeah you can, come back early alright?-

Minnie woke up by some noises she heard. She opened her eyes and saw her.

Miyeon.

She wasnt sure, but the thing she thought of were her hands, she doesn't want her to see them.

-Morning Minnie-

-Morning Miss-

Hyuna and Miyeon both said.

-Eh...Morning, Miyeon can you turn around for a second?- Miyeon turned around, Hyuna approached her and made her wear her gloves.

-come, Hyuna you can go now, I'll call you- the maid walked away.

Miyeon sat near Minnie and then she layed down and hugged her snuggling her head in her chest.

-Something wrong Miyeon? - said Minnie resting her chin on the older's head.

Miyeon closed her eyes inhaling Minnie's scent, she stayed in silence for a while.

Minnie moved her arms and wrapped them around Miyeon.

She never hugged back someone, she only did that when it was necessary and somehow she felt that Miyeon needed it.

They stayed like that for a while, until Miyeon looked at the pianist in the eyes.

-Can I play your piano? - Minnie's eyes softened -You always can- she said.

They walked into the room and Miyeon sat down, Minnie beside her.

She started to play something and Minnie listened.

Miyeon stopped suddenly -Can you hug me? - Minnie's cheeks became pinkish, she stood up and sat on the stool behind Miyeon's, she hugged her from behind and because of the height difference she was able to put her chin on her shoulder.

The older's muscles relaxed and she went to play again.

They heard a knock one the door and Soojin and Shuhua entered –Guys...We'll have a break from everything...We are going to Taiwan together for a while- said Soojin smiling –Bye bye- she finally said and went out of the door.

Minnie rested her forehead on Miyeon's back.

-Stay here with me- she whispered.

Stay.

[I decided to move let Soojin and Shuhua leave the spot, I can't continue the story knowing what happened because it hurts, I apologise if it is a bad move]