XI

Soojin pov:

It's been an hour and Shuhua is peacefully sleeping in my arms...Maybe we worked too much, she is a sleepy head so It's not an innovation for me. She started to snuggle closer to me, I smile, how cute.

I caressed her cheeks with my thumbs and examined her features.

-Staring at someone for a long time is a crime you know? – she said with her morning-like voice, sending goose bumps all over my back, I quickly looked away mumbling a "sorry", she put her fingers on my chin and started to turn my face.

I looked at her –You are under arrest Seo Soojin- she said leaning closer and making me blush, how can she be like this when she just woke up.

-I will check on you...Prisoner- she smiled and kissed me sweetly and then looked at me with what I call the "Shuhua freezing gaze" she can turn you into a stone by just looking at you, it's serious and at the same time scary for some reasons.

She smiled and I pinched her cheek making her scream in pain.

-Ouch! Stop it Jin! – I stopped –Was it too hard ShuShu? – I looked at her worriedly –No...It's ok- she caress her cheek that was slowly turning red –Just...Kiss me already, it will ease the pain-

What a smart ass she is.

Yuqi pov:

-Soyeon can't you hear?? You are rapping too fast! Go slower c'mon- I said annoyed, even though she is my girlfriend we still argue when we are making music together.

-Don't tell me what to do Song Yuqi- she glared at the camera, I stood up and played the record again making her hear. I looked at the camera to see her expression, I pressed the button to talk to her.

–See how it is??- she nodded –I'm always right! – I said proud of myself.

-Ugh...Shut up already Song, I'll kill you if I step in there- she said in annoyed tone like the one I used but much scarier, how can someone this small be so scary?

We continued but she was messing up again, I pressed the button.

-Soyeon what's wrong with you...Drink some water ok? Would you like to take a pause? – I said, she drank water and then say –Jeon Soyeon never takes breaks, watch me doing it right- she said and I smiled –That's my girl- I whispered –Did you say something Woog? –

-No I didn't...C'mon show me what you got-.

She did it right and exit the room coming towards me, she grabbed me by the collar of my coat looking at me sternly, I'm going to die.

She leaned towards my face, she sighed and backed away, I let out a groan, is she leaving me like that?? No sir...

-Jeon Soyeon- I said and wrapped my arms around her waist, her back facing the wall behind her.

Our bodies were touching each other, I could feel her breath on my lips, I liked it like this, I caressed her hips and rested my forehead on hers closing my eyes.

-Song Yuqi- she said and wrapped her arms on my neck making me bent down, our noses brushed together and I tilted my head to the side to being able to kiss her.

Our kiss was soft, she tightened her grip making me move closer to her, my back started to hurt as we kissed. I broke the kiss and picked her up, her eyes widened at the move, I kissed her cheek.

I gave her few kisses and then I made her land on the chair.

-I'll go into the room...Let's finish this masterpiece- I winked at her making her blush.

Minnie pov.

In the afternoon I was sitting on the couch in my office, I was too bored to make something, sometimes life is boring.

I heard the door open and there she was...Standing in front of me.

-Are you tired Minnie? – she said and giggled.

-No, I'm just bored...That's it- she smiled and approached the piano sitting.

-I wanted to ask Yuqi and Soyeon about that thing you said...- she said and I nodded –C'mon let's go-.

We got up and walked to their studio, I knocked with my foot, this two can be wild sometimes.

Soyeon opened the door and told us to be silent, we entered and heard Yuqi's powerful voice.

-Was it ok babe?? – she looked at the camera, Soyeon pressed the button with her hand –I hate to say it but...Yes it was, come here-.

-Ok...Now that the two of you are here...Yuqi, Soyeon, she is Miyeon my friend- I smiled and they greeted each other.

As they talked I observed the studio and entered the recording area, I looked around and then I heard a voice.

-Wear the headphones Kim- I glared at the camera and then I felt the headphones being placed on my ears leaving one uncovered, I looked behind me and saw Miyeon smiling at me, I whispered a thanks and she placed a paper on the music stand and then she walked out of the room.

-What do you want me to do? – I said –Sing us the song Miyeon composed...She told us that you sang it- Yuqi said –If you don't want it's fine- said Miyeon with her caring tone...She reminds me of my mother, they have the same way to talk.

-I'll do it- I heard the keyboard in my ear, that was Miyeon playing it from the other side, I looked at the paper, same yellowish paper.

After we finished I heard squealing sounds from the other side.

-That's a masterpiece- Soyeon commented, I nodded at the camera –Uh...Can som- I felt soft hands brushing my ear, I turned around and I saw Miyeon again, our faces are so close, I saw her blush and I smiled. We walked out of the room together.

-First thing first- Yuqi said –I can't reach those notes, neither does Soyeon...I don't know if Shuhua or Soojin can reach them, we will see-

-Also...Miyeon you are very talented...You wrote this all alone, It's amazing- said Soyeon and I nodded at her statement.

Miyeon meanwhile was blushing from the compliments, cute.

I left Miyeon to talk with my friends and I went to check on Soojin and Shuhua-

Third person pov.

When she was in high school Minnie met two of her closest friends, Sorn and Lisa.

Lisa is the same age of hers while Sorn is a year older. Lisa is a dancer, she came in Korea to continue her dream to become one and also she found the love of her wife there; Sorn is a Youtuber, she has a channel called "Produce Sorn".

The first time they met was because Minnie accidently entered the dance club room and saw the two girls dancing together, Sorn was also good at dancing. From that "accident" they became inseparable friends.

When she was in hospital Sorn used to keep her company with her videos, they were showed in the little computer she had in the hospital, a nurse would always watch them with her.

Lisa would bring her girlfriend and they would talk for hours.

Even though they were there for her she felt empty. She used to felt like that even in the past.

"Even when I'm filled by you, tung tung, I'm empty"