XVI

Useless was a word to describe her. She is so useless.

Minnie pushed away Soojin using her head -Go to Shuhua she might get jealous, don't worry about me...Please- she said coldly, the other girl shook her head -I won't leave you like this...- Soojin was about to approach her again but Minnie backed away crawling on the floor.

-Nicha- said Soojin stopping her -Go away...I don't need you- she coldly said, by that Soojin nodded and went to another room.

Shuhua pov:

I was practicing again the chorus, it's so hard, why do strange ideas cross my girlfriend's mind, these things are impossible.

I play the music again but the door opened revealing my girlfriend.

-Jin ah, we should simplify the chorus, I can't do half of a performance out of breath! - then I look at her and shout my mouth. She is crying, did I say something wrong?

I approached her and caressed her cheek wiping her left eye's tears -What happened? - I asked calmly. She shook her head and hugged me tightly.

Who did this to her? I'm going to smack their head.

-Let it all out baby- I whispered to her and stroke her hair, I couldn't do otherwise. She cried on my shoulder wetting my neck and shoulder. After some minutes she broke the hug.

-Mind to explain? - I asked and she gave me a nod.

After she said everything I was shocked, yes I'm jealous of how she cares for Minnie but I never expected Minnie to think that way and to say those things, I caressed Soojin's cheeks.

-Let's go home okay? We will practice tomorrow, you did a lot today- I said and she nodded -Give me the car keys, I will drive, your eyes are puffy- I said and helped her to sat up, she gave the car keys.

We entered the car and I fixed the seat, she even drives in strange position, this woman is crazy.

-We are just trying to help her and she repays us like that, by acting coldly- I shook my head at what she said.

-Soojin, she thought of me and tried to push you away because of that, yes she may act cold but she thought of your private life and she may have said "I don't need you" because she knew that could get you away from her- she stayed silent, maybe she is thinking.

I took her hand and caressed the back of it with my thumb. I love when she is so tiny beside me, when she is fragile and searches comfort from me. I love everything about her, in every mood she gets she still is my JinJin.

When we arrived to our dorm I made a cup of tea for her, it's the best for her right now.

Miyeon pov:

My boyfriend was playing on his console while having me in his arms, my eyes are closed and I can't help but think about Minnie.

The way her face changed as soon as she opened her eyes and saw me, this is so strange, sometimes she is really weird; she was scared, those heavy breaths, she didn't tell me what was the nightmare about, was it that bad?

Jinhyung kissed my head -Are you sleeping cutie? - he asked and I opened my eyes and looked at him, he is smiling -you can't sleep? What's on your mind- he questioned and paused the game looking at me.

-Nothing...It's just, I'm worried about a friend- his eyes widened -You made another friend?? I'm proud of you baby- he kissed my cheek and I chuckle at him -Yes-

-Why are you worried? - he said -She is acting weird around me, coldly to be specific- he nodded and pouted.

-Maybe she is just like that, can't you ask a person about it? - he said -I should ask her friends, I know them as well- he nodded again and kissed my temple.

Third person pov:

Minnie doesn't remember for how much time she stayed on the ground, she felt empty again, she regretted talking to Soojin that way but it was for her own good.

"Blow your mind, look here. Don't even leave at the smallest moment"

She hugged her body and cried all the time.

Then she was walking in the streets alone, she never went out of her home alone, she was always with someone.

She remembered how she used to walk through the streets with her brothers and her mother when she was younger.

Her brothers used to hold her hands and to stay by her side every time, then she would get sleepy and the one that used to carry her the most was Mac.

The feeling of being so lightweight and feeling the cold breeze on her face, her arms moving in the air and the warmth of her brother's arms and the cute noises Mic made while she played with his face. She missed them.

Everyone minded their business, somebody was on the phone, boyfriends carrying bags for their annoying girlfriends, old people walking slowly, homeless people asking charity. Then there was her, a tall black and blonde haired girl walking like an already dead body.

-Minnie? - she looked up and saw Hyojong -What are you doing here? Where is Hyuna or your friends? - the pianist shook her head -I'm alone Hyojongie- she said and he nodded -I should bring you home, Hyuna might get worried, I was going to my car anyways- he said and smiled at me.

Minnie felt weak, her legs getting wobbly as she was walking, Hyojong stopped after a few minutes, he picked her up.

She felt like she was in Mac's arms, a tear rolled down her cheek, it hurts.

When she was in Hyojong's car he approached her and locked her seatbelt and then he leaned in and placed his lips on her forehead -You are burning...- he said and looked at her eyes and fixed her bangs -Let's go home- he said.

Minnie fell asleep.

Numb.