Special chapter

Miyeon woke up in their bed, she turned around seeing the pianist sleeping.

Those lips that stole her heart, those lips that became her addiction.

Those eyes that she was willing to look everyday for the rest of her life.

Everything changed, Jinhyung went back to his dorm and introduced to her his "Minnie", a cute girl indeed. She started the new semester of University and schejuled new award shows to attend.

The girl beside her followed her everyday and went to the hospital more often for check-ups.

Soyeon and Yuqi started to produce more music while Soojin and Shuhua came back home.

Miyeon brought her hand to Minnie's cheek caressing it softly, the black haired girl unconsciously smiled widely.

-Baby...I have to go, Jisoo is fetching me- Minnie snuggled closer to her hand searching for warmth.

-Mhhh- she hummed and rolled over to her girlfriend hiding her face in her chest.

-Ohhh good morning- Miyeon said excitedly and hugged the girl closer, Minnie opened her eyes.

-You really have to go??- Miyeon nodded and chuckled at her girlfriend's cuteness -I do, I'll come back later- Minnie pouted and let the girl stand up.

Miyeon walked to her wardrobe and started to undress.

-HEY!- Minnie closed her eyes shut -Don't act like you haven't seen it- Miyeon said making Minnie blush, MIyeon got ready and approached Minnie hugging her once again.

-You are my baby- she cupped the girl's cheeks -Oh god, you are so cute- Minnie glared at her.

-Give me a kiss- Miyeon thought of it -What do you need to say?- she teased.

-Please?- Miyeon nodded and kissed her girlfriend, Minnie tried to pull her close failing.

-Nice try dork- Miyeon said -I love you, take care- Miyeon went away.

Minnie was on the bed smelling Miyeon's scent.

-You look creepy- Yuqi said making the older jump -How!?-  

-I have the keys duhhh- Yuqi said shaking the keys -Breakfast in bed- Yuqi gave her a box and sat with her.

-So, where is your girl and what are you doing here?- Minnie asked.

-My girl is working as always, you own a company! I'm fetching you so you'll go to work!- Minnie frowned.

-Call Miyeon, I don't want her to not see me at home- Yuqi nodded.

They ate dinner and went to a company.

A couple was in the dance practice room, a young raven girl slow danced with a taller raven.

-Seo Soojin!- Minnie said playfully and then saw Shuhua -Hi there little one- the younger smiled.

-Hey boss- Soojin said.

-I'll leave you to your lovebirds dance- she smiled widely and went into the recording room she pushed a button with her elbow.

-Hi Soyeon!- the smaller waved at the camera and smiled.

-Hey don't interupt my girl!- Yuqi whined and Soyeon giggled.

-Woogie!- Soyeon scolded the girl.

Minnie stayed with the couple for all the morning, when she felt tired she went out of the room making her way to her studio.

She heard a melody coming from a room, she followed the sound until she arrived to her studio.

A deja vu.

She had the feeling that something was happening again, something that already happened in her life.

She reached the studio and a girl was sitting at the piano.

Her hands, oh her hands, those delicate hands, soft like fabric, those closed eyes...

All of it felt so familiar.

She opened the door quietly and went to her bookcase picking some scores letting them fall on purpose.

The soothing melody stopped and the brunette kneeled in front of the pianist.

-Kim Minnie?- she asked.

-Yes I am...You are?- she was grinning at the girl -Cho Miyeon- they giggled.

-Took you long enough- Miyeon said and pouted, Minnie pouted as well and opened her arms out for the girl.

-Come here I missed you- Miyeon hugged the girl tightly.

-I missed you too- the older said.

-Let's go home shall we?-

-Our home?-

-Our home-

They shared a romantic kiss and giggled before leaving the building together.

You are my home Dahlia.
You will always be.
No matter what they say.
I choose to love you anyway.
Cuz you're my Dahlia.