L

Miyeon woke up in her boyfriend's arms, she moved to go away from his grip.

-What are you doing Miyeon??- he pulled her down by her waist and opened his eyes to see her.

-Babe I need to practice for tomorrow...I have the show remember? – her boyfriend nodded and raised himself kissing Miyeon sweetly.

She got up from the bed and undressed herself.

-What a nice view in the morning- her boyfriend said, Miyeon took off her sweater and throw it to him covering his face –pervert- she said and searched for something in her wardrobe.

He stood up and went to her from behind, looking like an animal that found his prey, he hugged Miyeon and pulled her in his embrace.

-Love...I can't, I'll be late...- she said trying to escape.

-They can wait- he whispered in her ear.

-Why is she taking so long? – Soyeon asked Minnie.

-I don't know, maybe she woke up late- she answered –Babe don't be impatient- Yuqi said and kissed her girlfriend's forehead.

The door of the studio opened revealing Miyeon.

-Speaking of the devil...- Yuqi whispered in Soyeon's ear earning a smack.

-Sorry girls...Minnie, can you come with me for a while? – the pianist nodded and exited the room with Miyeon.

They arrived in Minnie's studio and sat down on the couch.

Miyeon suddenly hugged Minnie making the other confused, the girl started to sob on her chest.

-Miyeon what happened??-

The older was trying to calm herself but sobbed even harder, she hated her boyfriend, she understands that it's been a while since they don't stay all alone doing their intimate things but she doesn't get why he is so obsessed with it.

She made sure to cover the hickeys on her neck before going out, she doesn't want the others to see these.

She gripped tight onto Minnie.

-Miyeon...- Nicha rubbed her cheek on Miyeon's head trying to comfort her in some kind of way, she wrapped her arms around her petite waist.

Who made her Dahlia look like that? She thought.

Miyeon raised her head showing her miserable side.

Her eyes were red and swollen as her lips, her hair were messy and her tears continued to fall down to her cheeks.