LVI

Minnie had recovered from the hospital and was home with her now girlfriend.

Miyeon took care of her hands changing the band aids and all.

-Done- the older said and smiled looking at the girl in front of her, she kissed both of Minnie's hands and sat up bringing the aid kit back in the bathroom.

She went to Minnie's bedroom again and watched the girl smile at her.

-Why are you smiling like that?- she asked and Minnie shook her head smiling sheepishly, she opened her arms wide.

Miyeon chuckled at the sight and went to hug her, they hugged tightly and eventually Miyeon layed with her.

-Are you going to uni tomorrow?- Minnie asked and Miyeon nodded pouting, Minnie mirrored her action -You'll come to the studio after?- Miyeon now assumed an angry face followed by a confused pianist.

-I said you need to rest! You are a stubborn!- she said angrily and Minnie pouted again.

-Butttt- 

-No buts! I'm coming here tomorrow, happy?- Minnie nodded.

Miyeon didn't remove her angry face, the black haired girl leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

The younger felt the older's lips turn into a smile against hers, they kissed for a while, Miyeon pulling her closer by the nape.

They broke the kiss and stared at each other.

-I still can't believe I was jealous of myself, I even thought you were in love with Jennie- Miyeon said and Minnie broke into a laugh before looking at her fondly.

-Silly, I always loved you- Minnie answered -You know...I had fights with Yuqi and went through bad moments...Even trying to...Err...- Miyeon caressed her cheek nodding to let her continue.

-Kill myself...Cause I was uh...I don't know how to describe it...I felt useless, I felt like I couldn't reach you- Minnie said looking down.

Miyeon's eyes were wide opened, but softened quickly as Minnie stuttered, she leaned in and kissed the side of her lips.

-I'm sorry love...- she said on her lips.

-I'm sorry I didn't realise my feelings earlier- Minnie shook her head -Better late than never- she said, their lips barely touching.

Minnie smiled at the girl in front of her.

-I have you now...I love you- Minnie said.

-I love you too- Miyeon said back.

-And because you love me...You will allow me to go to the studio tomorrow- Miyeon chuckled and shook her head -Unbelievable! I'm not going to allow you that, you understand??- they chuckled.

The next day Minnie woke up, she searched Miyeon with her hand and didn't find her, she sighed and pouted, she called for Hyuna to help her, the maid was coming less as she stayed with Miyeon or her friends now.

-I miss her- she pouted and Yuqi smiled weakly before looking at Minnie.

-Sorry Min- she lowered her head -I...Did what I did to Miyeon out of angriness and sadness...She is a good girl, I saw you all these months and it hurt me...Sorry- Minnie smiled.

-Hey...It's ok, you are still my Woogie- they laughed -How's it going with your girl?- she asked and Yuqi giggled.

-Soyeon is energetic and a workaholic, she is letting me sleep more- Minnie laughed.

-Well...She is coming here with Miyeon- Minnie's eyes widened as she was excited, she smiled widely.

-Oh god, stop smiling like that- 

The two girls arrived and Soyeon went to her girlfriend sitting beside her.

Minnie looked for Miyeon.

-I'm here- she jumped a bit and looked at the girl opening her arms, Miyeon sat on her lap and hugged her close.

-How are you baby??- Miyeon asked and Minnie smiled -good now that you are here- Miyeon slapped her arm weakly -cheesy-

-Ahem- Yuqi cleared her throat and the couple turned to them.

-You are even more disgusting than Soojin and Shuhua- She said and Soyeon nodded.

-Speak for yourself, me and my girl are the best- Minnie said confidently and Miyeon hid her face in her neck.

The other couple went away and the Mimin couple was alone.

Minnie fell asleep so they didn't want to be a burde, Miyeon cooked for the both of them and as soon as she finished, she went to call her.

-Babe- Miyeon pocked her cheek, the pianist opened her eyes -Hey...Let's eat- Minnie nodded and closed her eyes again.

It took ten seconds for Miyeon to understand that Minnie fell asleep.

Again.

[Sorry for the late updates, I didn't have much time because of school and tiredness, love you guys, stay safe]