XXIII

Minnie was in front of the building, she pushed the door with her back.

She ran to the recording studio and knocked with her foot.

A sleepy Yuqi opened the door, Minnie smiled at the sight.

Her hair was messy, she was covered with her blanket and had black circles under her eyes.

-Morning Min- her voice was huskier than ever and really deep as usual.

-Morning Woogie- she entered and saw Soyeon on the couch –Were you two sleeping? – they shook their hands –cuddling- the small girl said.

Minnie handed them the sheet –I wrote something- Soyeon took the sheet –I guess you wrote it by yourself judging by the handwriting- Yuqi said and earned a slap on the head by her girlfriend –Apologize Song Yuqi- Minnie giggled.

The two started to read –It's beautiful- said Soyeon –I want you two to help me write something more- they nodded –leave this to us, we will write something- Soyeon said and Minnie smiled at her –Alright, I'll get going Miyeon might come this morning- she said and went out of the room.

Yuqi went to the couch and layed placing her head on Soyeon's thighs snuggling closer to her, the blonde laughed at her and caressed her hair –I can tell that you are sleepy, you can sleep ok? – she said softly and the Chinese girl nodded.

Miyeon entered the studio and saw Minnie on her chair, she smiled brightly.

-Morning Min! – she said happily and approached her –Morning Miyeon- she said and smiled a little bit.

-I want you to do something- the pianist said and handed a score –Can you play this for me? - she asked and Miyeon nodded –I want to show you something too- she gave Minnie the paper and the other girl observed it.

Miyeon sat at the piano and started to play Minnie's score, Minnie loved the sound of it, it was perfect for Dahlia.

She went behind Miyeon and observed her playing the song easily, those hands, their gentle moves, her heart beat started to raise.

Miyeon finished and looked up at the pianist –Is it right? – Minnie nodded –It is...Now come on play me the thing you composed- she looked curiously at the older.

She started to play, again Minnie closed her eyes enjoying.

This time she imagined a night dark sky and two persons that are slowly separating from each other, one thought that she didn't love the other anymore and tried to push the other away, but then that person regrets what they did and tries to get that person back.

Sometimes little things can bring sadness and angriness in life, the feeling of regret, regretting what you did in the past that may have caused a big chaos in your life.

That person won't come back and tried to push as well the other.

Even if the person is waiting for the other to come back they won't.

Miyeon tugged on her sleeve and she opened her eyes looking at her, the older was observing her.

-Miyeon it's astonishing- she said making the girl smile, she turned around and hugged Minnie.

As usual Minnie didn't hug back and let the girl hug her.

Soyeon was focused on writing while her girlfriend was sleeping peacefully wrapped into her blanket. She was rewriting all the part that Minnie wrote into an understandable hand writing.

She admired the pianist, forcing herself to write, it was really admirable.

Half of an hour passed and she finished writing something for the song, she looked at her sleeping girlfriend, will she hear her if she reads it?

"Love is whim, I jump into love again

My name is fool I throw myself even as I know it'll change

The footsteps drunk on the red scent

Without stopping once, are running

Towards you, in the embrace that's as yellow as starlight

The colour of love that gets deeper

It gets deeper till I can't go back, bring down all the walls

Everything is stolen from me, in this moment, I pray to God

Hope this flower stays beautiful forever"

She finished and watched her girlfriend that was smiling at her –Oh...You are awake- the younger nodded and sat up, she placed a hand on her cheek and moved closer kissing her.

Meanwhile Miyeon and Minnie were talking about their life.

-The music was slowed down?? Really? – Miyeon eyes widened –Yes, it pissed me off- Minnie said –If you search for the video you can totally see me glaring at the staff that was managing everything- Miyeon giggled.

Miyeon talked about her passions until it was time for her to go, she sadly looked at Minnie –You are staying here alone? – she asked and the younger nodded –It doesn't matter, I like being alone- Miyeon hummed in response and approached Minnie –See you tomorrow then? – the pianist nodded and watched as the older approached her and hugged her.

Miyeon went out of the building and saw her boyfriend's car and entered.

Soyeon and Yuqi were kissing passionately until Soyeon pushed her away –Naughty kid, move away that hand- Yuqi removed her hand from Soyeon's shirt and pouted, they heard a knock.

Yuqi opened revealing Minnie –Hello MinMin- she said.

Minnie handed the score to Soyeon –I have this...Can we do like a demo or something like that? – she said and Soyeon nodded happily.

-I'm ready and I wrote the rap part too-.

After an hour the piano part was recorded and they started with the vocals, Minnie and Yuqi singed together. Yuqi pressed the button for Minnie –Can we do it another time? I still don't like how it went- said Nicha and Soyeon nodded –Neither did I- she said and smiled.

For a long time, she felt satisfied.

Satisfied.

[Guys! I realised that Minnie doesn't drink coffee, so I changed coffee to green tea in the previous chapter]