XL

A week passed and Minnie and Yuqi fought.

Flashback.
Minnie was in her studio alone, Yuqi entered with a grin on her face.
-waiting for your "friend"?- she asked emphasising the word friend.
-Yuqi I'm not in the mood- she said coldly.
-Oh come on! Tell me already that you two are together- she said teasing.
-We are not stop- Minnie said coldly.
No matter how Yuqi hated that tone she continued, she wanted to tease her friend.
-Oh...I see the way you two look at each other, you literally follow her every steps she takes and you let her do things that we aren't allowed to-
Yuqi said and Minnie had enough.
She stood up coming closer to Yuqi, their faces only inches apart.
-Stop Yuqi- she said coldly.
-Or what?- the younger asked.
-Just stop ok?-
-Miyeon-ah fix my bangs~- Yuqi tried to imitate Minnie's tone, seriousness still in her eyes.
-Go away- Minnie spat out.
-Miyeon-ah come here~-
-What about you Yuqi?Still having sex and arguing with your girlfriend like two horny and stupid teenagers?- it came out colder than expected.
Yuqi stayed in silence, she just wanted to mess with Minnie.
-A cat got your tongue?You are not talking anymore- Minnie said coldly again.
-I was just messing around-
-Wash your mouth with soap Yuqi- with that Minnie went out of the door.

End flashback.

A week passed by and Minnie was dying inside.
Sure she liked being with her friends but it didn't seem right.
Little did she know that somebody was feeling the same way.
Miyeon missed the girl, she missed fixing her bangs and playing with her.
She just needs to wait, maybe Minnie wanted to distract herself.
Her boyfriend called just in time.
-Hi baby- he said and smiled.
-Hey love- she answered.
-I wanted to inform you, I'm coming to the show!- Miyeon grinned -I'm happy to hear that!-
-I remember your first show, your hands were trembling so badly, if that happens call me and I'll hold them for you, I want you to stay calm, you play in a beautiful manner baby, I'm proud of you- he said and fixed his hair, Miyeon smiled shyly -Thank you-
-No need to thank me beautiful, how was your day?-
-Oh...Not interesting at all, just played all day, how was yours?- she asked and leaned on the bed watching her boyfriend.
-It was fine, some friends came over and I helped some students here- he said while playing with his hair.
-Interesting- he nodded.

Minnie was in the car with Lisa.
-Are you coming to the award show?- Minnie asked.
-of course, I want to see how talented is Miyeon and I want to se Yuqi too, it's been a long time, I kinda miss her- she said and looked at her.
-She is going to play my last piece- Minnia muttered.
-Your what? Are you serious?-
-Yeah, I composed it before you know...The accident- Lisa nodded and smiled -I hope that she can play it like you would do- she said -Jennie is coming too- she continued.
Was Miyeon going to play it well in front of all that people?
She believes in her.
She loves her.

From the bottom of her heart.

Miyeon couldn't handle it anymore, she wanted to see her now.
That's why she took her coat and ran to her house.

Yuqi pov:
I don't feel ok, I have a strange feeling in my body.
I woke up and Soyeon was sleeping beside me.
I can't breathe, I need to go away.
I stood up and started walking to the balcony.
Minnie's words and tone got stuck in my head.
I tried to breath.
Soyeon didn't know about it, I don't want her to worry or talk to Minnie about it.
Minnie isn't like that...I know it for sure.
She was happy, now she doesn't even understand her own feelings.
I hate it, I hate to see her like this, she doesn't deserve this, she seemed happy with Miyeon but I know she suffers.
My stomach hurts too much and I try to catch my breath, it felt like I ran a marathon.
Slowly I felt like crying, I don't like seeing her hurt, tears started to flow down on my cheeks then hitting the railing.
I felt arms wrap around my waist and warm lips kissing my neck, Soyeon, I woke her up.
-Woog everything ok?- I nodded not turning around and trying to breath normally, she can't see me like this.
-Yes babe! Catching some air...- she hummed -Aren't you cold? It's freezing here and you are only wearing your hoodie- she said and I gripped on the railing -I'm not, I'm ok-  I started to dry my eyes with the sleeves of my hoodie pretending I was touching my face.
-Do you think I'm stupid Woog?- she asked.
-No, why babe?-
-Cause you are liying, turn around now- I turned around and she smiled at me, she grabbed the hem of my pink hoodie and pulled me towards her for a kiss.
I kissed her back.
My first kiss wasn't Soyeon, it was Minnie, it was a kiss out of fun.

Flashback:
Minnie had almost nineteen years old while Yuqi was almost turning seventeen.
They were together with some friends until they decided to go to Yuqi's house, her parents weren't there.
They were watching a film but Yuqi stopped it.
-Min...Have you ever kissed someone?- Yuqi was curious, Minnie was older and she thought that she had experience and maybe had some tips.
-I never had- the older said and looked down at Yuqi that was in her arms, they always did that, staying in eachother arms while watching dramatic films.
-You did Woogie?- the older grinned -No I didn't- the younger said.
They continued to watch the film until Yuqi looked at Minnie.
-Nicha...Want to try?- Yuqi asked.
-Oh...Are you sure Woogie?- Minnie asked and stroked her hair, the Chinese girl nodded.
Minnie cupped Yuqi's cheeks carefully.
Her hands were cold and soft, Minnie's hands were always like that.
The older smiled seeing the younger close her eyes waiting for it; so she leaned in and kissed her softly, Yuqi kissed back and for a moment they remained like that, kissing softly.
When Minnie broke the kiss she looked at Yuqi and they both started to laugh.

End Flashback.

We never talked about that kiss, it was just for curiosity and fun.
My sixteen years old self enjoyed it at the time.
I knew that I didn't want a kiss by a man, that's why I didn't ask Lucas.
Soyeon broke the kiss and stared at me.

-Tell me why you cried- she said.

That night I told her everything.

Third person pov:
Minnie was in her living room with Lisa and Jennie, they were talking about life and work.
The bell rang and Hyuna went to the door finding Miyeon in front of her.
-Good evening Miss Cho- she said politely -Hi Hyuna, is Minnie here?-
Minnie on the other hand was too concentrated to hear her maid talking to Miyeon.
When she heard footsteps she turned around.
-Miyeon hey wassup- said Lisa.
-M-Miyeon- said Minnie staring at the girl -come...Sit here-
Miyeon sat near Minnie and looked at a brunette sitting next to Lisa, was she...
-Oh...Miyeon, she is Jennie, Lisa's girlfriend- Jennie and Miyeon did a handshake.
They talked for a while and then Lisa saw Jennie yawn.
-Guys, I guess it's time for my Jendeukie to sleep, she is a stressed singer- Lisa giggles -We'll catch each other later, love you Min, see you soon Miyeon- the girls went away from the house.

Minnie turned to Miyeon.
-So why are you he- Minnie got engulfed by the hug of the older, her nostrils filled by Miyeon’s scent.

"I miss you"