XXXII

-Min...Are you happy?-

The sudden question made Minnie freeze on the spot.
Was she happy?
She had thoughts about her hands and all but...Was she happy?
Miyeon made her happy, but could she say "I'm happy only when I'm with you" no she couldn't.
She was gawking at Miyeon for too long, she couldn't open her mouth nor express her feelings.
She couldn't process all of this, questions popping in her head making her have a headache.

Miyeon was waiting for an answer while Minnie was having an inside battle with herself.
Her eyes travelled around her face, again she was getting hypnotised by the features of the Thai girl.
-Nicha- she used her first name which caught the girl's attention.
She wasn't even breathing properly, she didn't realise.

-I need air.- she said and got up running away.
Miyeon realised that she kinda fucked up, it was a simple question, simple questions are harder than difficult ones sometimes.
Yuqi got up, she looked at Miyeon and approached her.
-It's ok, she is like this, don't worry ok? I got this- she said with a comforting smile before going away.
Soyeon looked at Miyeon.
-Hey...Miyeon, don't be that way ok? She is going to be ok- she said trying to comfort -ok..- Miyeon said and started waiting.
Minnie went to her studio and sat in a angle of the room burying her head between her legs trying to catch a breath.
Yuqi entered the room, she sat in front of Minnie and tapped her head.
-Min...It's ok, don't stress yourself-
-I can't! I can't answer if I'm happy because I don't even know! She makes me happy...She makes me so happy, but when I'm without her I'm empty-
she said and tried to breath, Yuqi approached her and hugged her.
-Shh...I get it- Yuqi patted her back.
-What am I going to say...- she asked her friend.
They talked for a while and then heard a knock on the door.
-Come in- Miyeon came in and went to Minnie, Yuqi got up and left.
-Sorry...- Miyeon mumbled and hugged the pianist.

Soyeon pov:

I heard Yuqi enter and a thud coming from the couch.
I turned around -Woog- I called her -I need to talk to you about a thing- she turned pale and approached me with tears in her eyes -Tell me...I'm all ears, if I did something wrong you can tell me! Is it because of me going to the club!?- I chuckled -Yuqi, I want you to meet my parents, that's it- I said and smiled at her.
I told my mom and dad about Yuqi and they were so happy about it that they asked me to bring her for dinner at their house.
She blushed and her eyes opened wide -What! I'm not ready...I need to bring your mother flowers...I-  I grabbed her and pulled her towards me kissing her.

Third person pov.

-I am...- Minnie said.
-You are what?- Miyeon asked.
-Happy- she said and Miyeon smiled.

Fake happy.