XLX

Miyeon pov:

The waiter came to us and he was staring at Minnie, luckily her hands are still covered, he winked at her when he placed the food in front of her.

God...My stomach is burning but I'm not jealous maybe he just recognised her.

I was helping Minnie with eating and I notice the uneasy look on her face, doesn't she like what she is eating?

-Min...Do you like this? – I asked and she nodded –Then what's with that face? – I pouted at her and she smiled a bit –Nothing, just the fact that you need to feed me, it's burdensome- I took a towel and cleaned her mouth a bit –It's not, I'm enjoy this day with you, don't worry- I reassured her and she nodded with a sad pout on.

We ate and then walked to the car.

I don't want to leave her now; I want to stay with her as much as I can.

-What do you think about...Coming to my house right now? – I asked shyly and she smiled widely at my sentence while nodding her head.

Good.

Yuqi pov:

I woke up and saw that Soyeon was still working, I caressed her back to let her know that I'm awake, she turned around and smiled.

God, her smile is so cute, she can be scary outside but in the inside she is a ball of cuteness, I pinched her cheek and she glared at me.

Scary Soyeon.

-Stop!!- she shouted at me and I laugh letting her cheek go, she continued to glare at me and I laughed more –Song Yuqi! – she is getting mad, I stop laughing and she leaned towards my face.

-Wrong move Woogi- she said and bit my cheek hardly –Ouch! Stop! – I screamed in pain, is she an animal?? Why is she biting my cheek?

She backed away and kissed me.

-learn your lesson Woogi- she said and giggled, I pouted and she kissed me on my lips again.

Third person pov:

Miyeon and Minnie arrived eventually to Miyeon's house; they currently were seating on Miyeon's couch watching a film.

Miyeon was in the pianist's arms, her head on her chest, she could hear Minnie's heartbeat from there.

She wasn't really focusing on the film, she was too mesmerized by the younger's scent, she felt safe in those arms, safer than ever; she thought about her boyfriend wanting them to have fun together and she couldn't help but feel disgusted by it, she didn't want to and perhaps the idea didn't send excitement in her as it would do in the past.

One thing she knew was that she wanted to stay here with this girl and never let go.

But will it work? She asked herself.

Too filled by her own thoughts that were bringing her into a deep ocean, drowning by them, she couldn't hear the TV anymore, everything around her was silent.

Please notice me, kiss me, make me feel alive.

The pianist was really into the movie, she was paying attention even if she had someone more interesting in her arms, Miyeon was in her arms and it felt so good, it felt she didn't have all of her problems.

She rested her chin on Miyeon's shoulder and the older woke up from her thoughts and tilted her head to see Minnie staring at the TV.

She blushed, the view she had was amazing, she would like to kiss her, she would like to wash away all of her problems with a kiss, but she couldn't.

She was becoming aware of her feelings towards the girl but she continued to deny them, to hide them.

Minnie's eyes met hers and she blushed again, that's it, she was going to kiss her, it only takes one move to do it.

Now or never She thought, but instead she backed away and nervously chuckled, Minnie smiled and leaned in kissing her cheek.

-You like the movie? – Minnie asked looking at her in the eyes –I like it, it's interesting- She smiled.

They got back in the movie.

Minnie's heart was beating non-stop.

Dahlia bring me back to life.