LV

When Minnie opened her eyes she saw someone sitting near her, her vision was blurry she couldn't identify the person.

She tried again to focus but she couldn't, she could only hear sobs.

-M-Min? - 

Finally she could see the figure sitting beside her, Miyeon, her Dahlia, the love of her life.

-Fuck...Min- the girl cried out and hugged the girl.

-I'm sorry, I was a stupid to not understand my feelings...- Miyeon cried on her chest.

Minnie's head ached.

-Miyeon...My head...It hurts- she said and Miyeon broke the hug, she went to call a doctor.

Minnie hated hospitals, look at her now, in a hospital.

They checked on her and told Miyeon some things, Minnie needed to stay there for at least two more nights.

-Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?- Minnie asked with her eyes closed.

-You can act jealous even when you are hurt...You are unbelievable- Miyeon chuckled and caressed her cheek.

-Sorry for the kiss...I didn't mean to be so impulsive, I wanted to taste your lips so much, I fell for you so deeply, at first I didn't want to tell you, I felt useless, I felt like you didn't need me.

When you gave me that slap I comfirmed my idea, I was a fool to believe that you actually needed me, who can love somebody that can't even eat by themself? Unlike me you are perfect...Every inch of you is and that's why I fell in love; not only for your looks but for your personality, you are kind and caring, the girl of my dreams.

My Dahlia...- Miyeon teared up.

-You didn't need to hurt yourself...We could've talked or..." Minnie smiled a bit.

-I wanted to feel alive, it was hard, I was blinded by what I was feeling and did it, as I said I was impulsive- Miyeon nodded and placed her head on Minnie's chest.

She cried and Minnie bit her lips.

-Don't cry...Please...I'm here...- Miyeon shook her head and snuggled closer.

-It was all my fault, all my stupidity...I was falling in love for you at the same time I was in denial and in a relationship, I didn't want to hurt my now ex boyfriend, he was my bestfriend, he found someone new and I did too...I love you Nicha...I love you more than anything- Miyeon cried more wetting the hospital clothing Minnie was wearing.

Minnie's eyes widened, she rested her trembling hand on Miyeon's head.

-I started to feel strange around you and every moment I looked at you my eyes fell on your lips having the urge to kiss them. Every time we hugged while sleeping my heart beat would raise and the only thought I had was "we are just friends right?" but know me...I don't see us as only friends...- Miyeon confessed and Minnie looked at her.

-Miyeon...You really love me?- Minnie asked and the older nodded.

Miyeon raised her head looking at her, Minnie's lips curved and she tried to move closer to the girl but ended hissing in pain.

-Hey hey careful- Miyeon said and chuckled, she raised herself and faced the younger, they looked in the eyes.

Miyeon leaned in and their noses brushed against each other, they kissed softly.

Miyeon could finally taste them, those plump lips.

Minnie hissed again in the kiss, the older broke the kiss.

-What??- she asked worried about the younger.

-The hand...Don't mind it...Kiss me- she said and Miyeon did.

They heard a knock on the door and the older broke the kiss again turning to the sound.

Lisa smiled at them.

-Sorry for interrupting- she said sheepishly and walked towards them,  she kissed Minnie on the forehead.

-See? You got your girl now-  The girl said in Thai making Minnie smile.

-Miyeon...Take care of her, Yuqi wanted to apologise ok? She'll do it soon, your best friend went away, he said to call him to know how was Min- Lisa said and caressed Miyeon's cheek, she backed away and smiled even more.

-Love you lovebirds- she went away.

Miyeon smiled at Minnie that trying to get her attention by whistling which she couldn't do properly cause of being weak.

-What do you want?- Miyeon asked and Minnie smiled, she was fond of the girl in front of her.

-Kiss me and I'll be the happiest- Minnie said.

Kiss me Dahlia.

Love me Dahlia.