X

Ever since she was younger Minnie loved to stay closed in her room playing the piano; sometimes she cried at the melodies she played, they involved too many emotions and the only way to share them at the same time was crying.
She never made too many friends back in school, all of the kids back in school named her "The weird piano girl"; she wasn't sad about it, she loved piano however.
But there was a person that didn't accept the nickname: her mother.
Her mother hated those kids, they would treat Minnie badly, mocking her and hitting her.
Her mother still remembers the day Minnie was almost dropping the piano, sure she loved it, but those kids where too much.
Minnie used to talk a lot about piano in school, she thought that it was normal to talk about it because she saw the other kids talking about their sports and all.

Flashback.

As the door opened a nine years old Minnie ran to her mother crying.
Her mom swore that she never saw her daughter crying like that in her life, Minnie never cried not even for a wound, she was a calm and polite kid.
She hadn't the time to think straight that her daughter already engulfed her in a tight hug, she hugged back hearing the loud sobs.

-I don't want to play it anymore!- the kid shouted in her mother's clothing, the sound was muffled but the desperation in the tone and every single crack could be heard.
-Why are you saying this...Nicha what's wrong...You will tell mommy what happend, will you?- said her mother in a caring tone caressing her daughter's back trying to calm her daughter.
It didn't help that much, Minnie had an hard grip on her mother's blouse and her breath was heavy, her nose was red like her ears.
-I don't want to play it ever again, I hate it, I HATE IT, I HATE IT- Minnie screamed and right after that fell asleep in her mother's arms as she ran out of energy.

Her brothers entered the house, they ran in the living room ready to greet their mom and saw the scene right in front of her eyes.
Mic approached her mother and kissed her temple, Mac in the meanwhile approached their mother kissing her cheek and picking up the small girl in her arms.

The evening Minnie woke up in her brother's embrace, she moved away trying not to wake him and then she walked to her mom.

-Are you ok now Nicha?- said her mother while cooking.
-I was talking about piano and Somsak came and hit me...His friends said a lot of things...They insulted me- said the girl close to tears after thinking about it again.
-Nicha...Piano is not the only thing to talk about, how about talking about cartoons you like or maybe talk about things related to what they talk about-
-But...- the girl protested.
-I know how much you love piano, but in life you need to get used to other people, you should get curious and learn about things you don't know from the others-

End Flashback.

"Persons are like books; you don't know what's in it if you don't open it. People exchange books every day and they enjoy or regret reading chapters of life of other persons or even their own."
Her mother used to say back in their house in Thailand.

"I don't want to play it anymore!"

The nine years old Nicha didn't know what the future held for her, a twenty-four years old woman that can't use her hands, how funny...

Minnie woke up and stared at the ceiling, it was barely opened, the sun peeking her room gently illuminating her room.
She looked around as her eyes were starting to burn, she sat up.
She stared at her hands.
Disgusting.
She removed her blanket using her legs, and sat up.
She walked over Hyuna that was with a tall boy in the living room.
-Morning Hyuna, Hyojong- the two flinched.
-There you are, my favourite person other than my girlfriend- said the boy hugging Minnie tightly -Stop being cheesy~- said the pianist smiling.

Minnie pov.

As we got upstairs Hyuna started to undress me.
She looked at me for a second -I never realised how beautiful your body is, that Miyeon girl should open her eyes a little bit more if she wants to get you before someone does- I glared at her.

I looked into the mirror, my eyes travelling down my body, I never liked my body that much.
She looked at the suit I was wearing and smiled proudly, she fixed my bangs.

-You should cut them a little bit, maybe we can go to a hairdresser- I nodded and we headed out of the room.

-Are you ready ladies? – said the blonde boy while playing with the car keys –Yes we are- Hyuna answered.

I entered the car with Hyuna's help.

Soojin was already in the building with her girlfriend, I opened the dance practice room and saw a sleepy Shuhua and my friend drinking coffee, I giggled at the view.

-Good morning- I said and waved at them –Morning Min- said Soojin smiling –Morning boss- said Shuhua snuggling closer to her girlfriend. I exit the room and I saw Yuqi standing there, she was wearing a long cobalt blue coat and a black turtleneck with simple black jeans, I looked at her face, she cut her hair, there are half forehead bangs, she looks very good.

Following her there was a small blonde girl that was wearing a black coat with a t-shirt and then teared up jeans, all followed by a black beanie.

-Morning MinMin- said Yuqi smiling –You two look gorgeous- Soyeon reached us and held Yuqi's hand.

-You too boss- the blonde said.

Third person pov:

Minnie entered her studio with her emit smoking green tea, she sat down and picked the receiver of the phone, she left it on the table to not hurt her hands further and started to composed a number.

-Hello Mr. Lee-

-Oh hello Nicha- the doctor said recognising the girl.

-I was thinking that maybe I should do some check-ups on my hands- she said firmly, the doctor hummed in response –I'm free tomorrow, in the afternoon-

-I'll be there, thanks doctor- she said and then they ended the call.

Minnie was scared of hospitals but she could do an effort.