XLXI

When Minnie woke up in the middle of the night she realised that her and Miyeon fell asleep on the couch, the TV was in rest mood.

She looked at the girl in her arms, sleeping peacefully, she raised her hand and even though it hurt she tried to caress the girl's face, she couldn't feel anything, just the feeling of something brushing against her fingers.

She looked at her hand, those scars that will never disappear even if she wanted them to, they looked bad, so bad, she became a monster.

-I'm sorry Dahlia- She whispered in Thai, she bit her lip stopping herself from crying.

She was hurting Miyeon and hurting herself at the same time, she can't do it anymore, she wants to go away, she needs to.

-Dahlia I love you- she whispered and a sob escaped her mouth, she brought Miyeon closer to her, she held her not too tight.

She kissed her head and rested her lips there not taking them away.

How could she stop herself from loving this girl?

Tears fell from her eyes.

Those salty tears.

-Dahlia stay away from me, don't let me fall- She said.

-Don't trust, Dahlia, it's dangerous Darling, I want to keep you to myself and see you- she sang whispering.

That's right, when you see a beautiful thing you want to keep it only for yourself, you think it's a reasonable thing to do, you don't want others to see what that is because you're scared they might steal it from you.

It's like chasing a butterfly, if you touch too much their wings you could damage them or worst break them.

You can't keep something beautiful forever, you need to let them go sooner or later.

Minnie cried keep the older in her arms, Miyeon seemed to be in a deep slumber and that was good.

Soyeon pov:

-Babe are you done? – I shouted from my room hoping Yuqi would hear me in the bathroom, she came back with a towel on her head, she was only wearing one of her oversized hoodies.

-I'm here, missed me? – she asked and I rolled my eyes at her –Annoying- I muttered.

She started to dry her hair.

I layed back on the bed and closed my eyes, I heard footsteps and soon a heavy body on mine.

-Yuqi, you're heavy! – she laughed on my neck and rolled to my side.

-Sorry- she said and pouted at me.

-Do you think that Miyeon and Minnie are something? – she asked out of nowhere.

-I don't think so, but they look cute- I said and she nodded, she stroked my hair.

-I hope she'll take care of Minnie, I can't stand seeing her breakdown, even though she goes to therapy and takes medicines it's still hard for her, even when she was in hospital, her breakdowns were horrible- I looked at her, she has teary eyes, oh no my baby, I pulled her in my arms.

-Don't cry please- I said –She'll be ok, Miyeon is a good person- I kissed the side of her head, she is already crying, I can tell this is the accumulation of emotions, she doesn't know how to express them so she cries.

She is stressed, I know she is, maybe I should send her home early tomorrow, I don't want her to stay up for me or even record that late.

-But if she does something bad?? Will Minnie survive? – She cried on my chest muffling all the sobs.

-She will not, she will survive Yuqi, don't worry- I reassured her, she sobbed again and looked at me.

-I love you so much Soyeon, don't leave me please, I know I can be annoying and childish but you love me for that right? – I giggled and nodded –I love everything about you silly, it's hard not to fall in love with you Woog- she kissed me right after I finished.

We kissed for a long time and then she broke the kiss with a smile printed on her face.

She is such a dork.

My dork.

Third person pov:

Miyeon woke up because of the light peeking in her living room, she was warm, she snuggled closer to what seemed to be a pillow but wasn't, unless pillow can breathe.

She opened her eyes and realised she was snuggling to Minnie's chest, she smiled against it and raised slowly her head meeting the pianist's face.

She admired again her beauty.

The pianist opened her eyes by the sudden movement, she looked at her –Morning- she said and Miyeon smiled –Morning to you-

-Are we going to the studio today? Soyeon and Yuqi need to practice with you- said Minnie and Miyeon nodded.

-You will be by my side right? – Miyeon asked and Minnie nodded.

As much as I want to, I can't stay away from you.

Dahlia, you trapped me.

Now I'm doomed.