XXXIX

Minnie was thinking of a way to move on from Miyeon.
She decided to call Lisa over, Lisa was the one that knew all of the things in her life, since the beginning.
-You need help with that girl?- Lisa asked, Minnie shook her head.
-I want to move on from her, I'm not the one for her neither she is...Can we spend more time together? With Sorn too, even your girlfriend- Minnie asked and looked at those big round brown eyes owned by Lalisa.
-I see, I'm in it, I got you bro-.
So that was her plan, go out with her friends and try to move on.

When Jinhyung and Miyeon met it was like love at first sight.
Miyeon loved him and he loved her.
Over the years she continued to love him, she still loves him.
But sometimes things don't go as expected.
He didn't cheat, but from the pressure his mother made on him he started to get angry at small things.
His mother told him to leave Miyeon, told him to push her away.
He never hit her until the day she returned home after staying with Minnie.
He wasn't like Minnie.
She felt safe, sure she was safe with Jinhyung but Minnie was on another level.
She couldn't admit it.
Her heart was starting to beat for someone else.
She is just a friend.
She says to herself; but friends don't feel this way.

She was currently playing piano and her phone rang.
-You are late Miyeon- Soyeon said to her and Miyeon's eyes widened.
-I'm coming!-.

When she entered the studio she saw just Soyeon and Minnie, no Yuqi.
-Hello guys, sorry for being late- she apologized and bowed at them.
Minnie looked at her and smiled.
-Where is Yuqi?- she asked.
-Well, my dear girlfriend is trying to get ready to meet my parents this evening, her bestfriend Lucas is helping her, she is scared- Soyeon and Minnie giggled.
-are they that scary?- Miyeon asked.
-Of course not! They are sweet and caring, just Yuqi being a scaredy cat- she said and laughed again.

They were practicing but a knock on the door.
-Come in- the door opened.
A tall brunette girl stood there.
-Nice to see you again Miyeon, hello there Soyeon- the brunette waved -Come on Min, Jennie doesn't like to wait- she said and Minnie stood up.
Miyeon recognised the girl, Lalisa.
-Bye guys, take care!- by that she went out of the room.
Miyeon felt something burning in the stomach much like anger.
-Are you ok?- Soyeon asked and she nodded.

Yuqi pov:

-You don't fucking understand Lucas!- I shouted at him -What if they will not like me??- he facepalmed himself.
-They will like you, keep it together Yuqi!- I sat on his bed, he went to me and layed down opening his arms.
-Come here Song Wookey- I pouted and went to hug him.
He patted my head -It's going to end well, you will buy flowers for her mother and all, be a polite kid, get it?- he said and I nodded closing my eyes relaxing.
-You are the best Lu- I muttered in his chest, it came out a little bit muffled.
-What?- he asked.
-You are the best- I said.
-I know, just wanted to hear it twice- I took a pillow and hit is face burying him.

Third person pov:

Who is that "Jennie" Miyeon thought.
Was she the one that made Minnie write Dahlia? Miyeon questioned herself.
She was going insane.

I'm drunk by a flower called like you.

Dahlia.