XXVI

-I can't stay- Miyeon whispered back turning around and kissing Minnie on the head, she started to caress her cheek slowly.

After some hours Miyeon was gone, back in her boyfriend's arms.

Minnie was laying on the bed with her eyes closed, she became aware of her feelings towards the older, but she won't admit it to herself.

Her door opened.

-Well hello MinMin! – Yuqi entered the door –Hi Minnie- said Soyeon, the both of them climbed on the bed –Hi guys...What do you want? – she opened her eyes.

-Hear me out, this December, near Christmas, there is going to be an award show. You should tell Miyeon- Soyeon said.

Minnie nodded –You should bring her with that piece she composed- said Yuqi excitedly.

Miyeon entered home and her boyfriend was in front of her with his arms crossed –You said you would come back early, look what time is it- Miyeon looked at him –Listen, I wanted to see a friend, she is a girl so you won't worry- she raised her tone a little bit.

-Don't use that tone with me Cho Miyeon-

-No, you seem to get jealous over everything, you don't let me play the thing I love the most that much, tell me what's wrong with you- she raised her voice again –I said don't use that tone with me! – he shouted approaching her –It was just a friend- she said –Just a friend!? You stayed there for four hours, I wanted to have lunch with you and you stay with that so you called friend for that long!? Didn't I say come early!?- he shouted in her face –I'm not your dog! I can do whatev- Miyeon couldn't end her sentence that she got slapped on the face by her boyfriend.

She looked at him, her eyes full of tears, he approached –Miyeon ah...Sorry, I don't know what has gotten into me- he said trying to touch –Don't touch me...I think I'm going out, I will come back later- she grabbed her jacket –Miyeon no-.

She got into her car and started to drive to Minnie's house, her cheek was slightly red.

She knocked on the door and Hyuna opened –Hi Miss Cho, what are you doing here? –

-Minnie...I need to go- she was stuttering trying to catch her breath –What's wrong Miss...Can I bring her something? – the girl shook her head –I just need to see Minnie- she said and the maid nodded letting her in.

She went to Minnie's room running.

She entered the door and saw Minnie sleeping peacefully, gloves still covering her hands, her bangs messy as always and her face totally relaxed.

Miyeon approached the bed and climbed on it, lying beside her and hugging her. She couldn't take it anymore, she wasn't strong like she thought she was, she started to cry on Minnie's chest.

Then she felt a hand on her back –Miyeon...Why are you crying? – Minnie asked and looked at Miyeon with a concerned look –I don't know I'm stressed...Can you hug me? – the pianist nodded and hugged her.

The two girls stayed like that until they both fell asleep.

My love is Dahlia.