XLIII

While they were in the car Miyeon talked to Minnie about her university.
-This week I need to start my lessons again, maybe you can come- she said and Minnie nodded -lovely- she said.
The car ride went on and suddenly Minnie felt her head spinning and dizziness.
She tried to act like she was ok, her head rested on the seat.

Flashback:
A song was playing in low volume, still Minnie enjoyed every single moment of it.
Slowly the words were becoming incompressible, the rhythm missing every bit.
The feeling of being drunk, dizziness, head spinning, heavy eyelids.
Minnie hardened the grip on the steering wheel trying to focus on a road that was slowly blurring.
She was a sober that was driving like a drunk teenager.
It went all black.
Black symbolises the end of everything.
Black symbolises the darkness that everyone sees outside and feels inside.
Black symbolises emptiness, yoo can't see what's going to happen if there is no light.
Black symbolises a blanket that covers your eyes not letting you see.
When you see everything going black your hopes disappear, you are aware of what can possibly happen.
That's what happened to Minnie when she closed her itching eyes.
Her car skidding away from the road and going another way eventually stopping.
Red, color that symbolises passion and love.
Red, color that symbolises blood.
All over her hands.
End flashback.

Pink is a color that symbolises youth and a love that is newly born.
Pink is a color derived by red  mitigated by the pureness of white.

Minnie had an incident when she was in her youth.

Green is a color that symbolises life, growth of a human and equilibrium.
That's why it symbolises youth.

Miyeon had to bear with bullies and her father's death in her youth.

Eventually Miyeon started to notice how Minnie breathed heavily, so she pulled over and looked at the girl.
-Minnie...What's happening?!- Minnie didn't talk, it was happening again.
It happened a few times when she was with Hyuna; memories of the accident.
Miyeon unbuttoned Minnie's shirt trying to make her breath better.
Minnie's eyes shut closed, she fainted.
Miyeon panicked and fixed the seat to let Minnie sit in a safe position.
-Stay- she said and started to drive to a hospital nearby.

Miyeon called Hyuna to come and Yuqi too.

Yuqi pov:
I heard the phone ring and groaned, I patted my bedside table trying to find it and after some attempts I did find it, I answered.
-Hello?- I said.
-Yuqi...Minnie is at the hospital, she panicked while I was driving, come here- Miyeon said.
-Coming- I said and stood up as fast as I could.
-Babe...What's happening- Soyeon said entering in my room seeing me trying to find clothes.
-Minnie, hospital- I said and started to wear clothes.
-I'll come- she took her shoes.
We drove to the hospital and reached Miyeon.
-Where is she??Is she ok??-
-They told me to wait here- Miyeon said.
I sat down next to her and Soyeon did the same.
In the minutes that passed Soyeon tried to calm me with kisses but I couldn't focus on her.
-Babe look at me- she tilted my head from the chin making me look her in the eyes -breath with me ok?- we started to breath together; my breath became normal and she kissed me on  the lips -good job-.
I don't want to lose a friend, all the pressure on my shoulders, all the pressure that I bring everyday with me, all the tears that I cried.
I don't want to break down.
A doctor came out and I sat up with Miyeon and Soyeon.
-How is she??- I asked and Soyeon held my hand.
-She is ok she...- the doctor told us what happened and we nodded understanding.
-Can we see her?- I asked and the doctor nodded.
I quickly got to the room, Minnie looked at me.
-Min...- I ran to her and hugged her -I'm here stop...- she said and caressed my shoulder with her head.
-Are you ok?-
-I am now- she said and I nodded.
We stayed there until I clapped my hands -I will take something to eat guys, babe come with me- I looked at Soyeon.
We went out of the room.

Third  person pov:
Miyeon went to Minnie.
-Are you truly ok?-
-Tired, I'm tired-  the pianist said and looked at the girl that was fixing her bangs and checking on her.
-You had sorta of flashbacks?- the older asked innocently and Minnie nodded.
-Sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean to do it...If only I knew- Miyeon stopped her -You couldn't know- she said.
They talked and soon Yuqi and Soyeon came.
-Here- Yuqi put the food on a tray in front of Minnie -I bought your favourite- she said.
Miyeon noticed how Soyeon was uncomfortable seeing her girlfriend like that.
-I need to go to the bathroom- said Miyeon and looked at Soyeon that followed her.
They went to the bathroom.
-I know they are friends but it makes me jealous when she is like that to Min- Soyeon said.
-They are like sisters I know but still...- she continued.
-Yuqi is head over heels for you Soyeon- Miyeon said and smiled.
They talked for a bit, when they entered a vision caught them of guard.

But still...It was so beautiful to watch.
Yuqi was laying on top of Minnie hugging her, her head on her friend's  chest.
-Your girlfriend got clingy, how can you bear with this giant baby?- Minnie asked Soyeon.
Soyeon laughed and went to slap Yuqi's ass earning a muffled scream from the girl.
Miyeon went to the pianist and sat next to her.
-Hey-
-Hey- the pianist smiled weakly.
-how are you feeling?- the older started to stroke her hair.
-good- Miyeon leaned in and kissed her forehead making the younger smile.

Stop beating.