XLII

Yuqi that night fell asleep in her girlfriend's arms, it hurts her.
It hurt to see Minnie act like that.

Flashback:

-Yuqi! Stop running you are going to fall!- A nineteen years old Minnie shouted at her friend that was running in the snow.
-I don't care!!- Yuqi continued to run until she slipped and fell on the ground, Nicha got to her and looked at her -See?- she smiled and gave her friend a hand.
That night Yuqi got a fever and Minnie was there on her side cooking for her.
-Next time listen to me- she said and Yuqi nodded, the black haired girl kneeled down and kissed her forehead feeling how hot her friend was.
She layed down with her and stayed all night there.
End Flashback.

When she came to Korea her first friend was Minnie; at first she had this little crush but soon she discovered that she wasn't in love with her friend, not even after the kiss.
Minnie would always listen to her, she was someone you could lean on and Yuqi needed it, she needed the tap on her shoulders and the hair stroking.

Meanwhile...

Miyeon woke up and saw again that beautiful creature, she smiled at the sight and slowly caressed her cheeks.
-You bangs- she lowly chuckled -better fix them right?- she fixed them and looked at them proudly.
Minnie smiled in her sleep and the older's cheek became pinkish.
-Morning- she was met with those two brown eyes -Morning Min- she smiled and looked at her.
-Today we need to go to the studio or Soyeon will get mad- Minnie said.

-there is no rush they can wait- Miyeon said and caressed Minnie's cheek -Let's have breakfast-.

Miyeon wasn't realizing how her heart was beating at the moment that Minnie smiled widely at her, it was nice to see that smile.
Jinhyung had a pretty smile but it didn't reach his eyes, Minnie one did.
She offered to feed the younger letting the maid finish the ironing.
Minnie felt useless again, that word was always in her head.
She felt like a little kid.
When her friends did it didn't bother her that much, Miyeon was a friend too but why though.
She loved her indeed, she won't hurt her.
She felt a gentle tap on the cheek -Min? Open your mouth- Miyeon giggled as the younger got  out of her trance opening her mouth a little bit.
-Are you ok?- said Miyeon while cleaning Minnie's lips -Oh...Yeah, just you know I'm not used to this- she said and Miyeon nodded -done, now go get changed with Hyuna, I'll be right here- she said.

Why is her heart beating so fast?
Why can't it stop?
Minnie is about to explode, she wants Miyeon to leave at all costs, she doesn't want to fall in love cause she is scared.
Scared of ruining Miyeon's life.

Scared to be lonely.