LIII

After that night Miyeon couldn't sleep.
In the morning the door bell rang and Miyeon opened it.
-Here is your award...- Yuqi said and handed her the award, she took it, before Yuqi could leave she grabbed her by the wrist.
-How is she...- she asked and Yuqi clicked her tongue -You shouldn't ask me...Dahlia- the younger took her wrist away, Miyeon watched her going down the street to her car.

Jinhyung was making breakfast, he called for her and she went to him sitting down.
-Miyeon- he called for her, she zoned out again.
-mh?- she asked and he put his fork down.
-I've been noticing that you have changed and I have too- he cleared his throat.
-Yesterday I saw how you looked at her when the curtain closed, how you hugged her, I realised that you weren't happy just for the win...- he said and smiled.
-Sure, I'm sad about it, but I can't keep you away from what you want...Even when I kissed you or we had sex, it wasn't like before and it wasn't even for me...You kept zoning out and all- he said and reached for Miyeon's hand.
He held her hand and smiled.
-I've changed too, I have a Minnie too...Back in the dorm, let's say that we were putting our emotions and forcing it...I was afraid to hurt you and I guess you were too- Miyeon nodded, tears falling down her cheeks.
-We still can be friends...- she said and he nodded with a smile.
He sat up and cupped her face wiping the tears away.
-Ramiyeon- he called her with the name he used to give her, she laughed.
-Make sure to make her happy like you did with me- he said and hugged her tightly

-Can you bring me to her?- she asked and he hummed.
-You really love her right?- he asked and laughed.
-I guess I do...- she finally said.

Minnie was lying on the pavement, still in the clothes from the show.
When she was young, piano made her feel better, at the same time it was destroying her.

She stared at the roof.

Dahlia didn't need her.

Dahlia left.

Dahlia was with another person.

She stood up, blinded by the pain she started to punch the wall, she hissed in pain but continued.

She looked at the piano and cried, she approached it and a hand landed on it, blood fell on it, blood was on the keys.

She kneeled down and cried thinking about the woman that slowly was becoming the death of her.

She didn't care about her hands that were hurting, she went to the door and opened it with her foot, she exit.

Like a walking corpse, she was freezing cold, snow falling on her hair wetting them.

She wanted to go as far as she could, she wanted to leave all behind, she couldn't handle it.

Love can make you do things you don't want to.

You can't say that is exaggerated; when you loose someone, it's like not seeing colors anymore, seeing all black and white.

Knowing that the person you love loves somebody else is hard to understand and to accept, you want that person just to your self.

Minnie's legs where wobbly, walking was getting tiring every step she took.

She wanted to close her eyes, believe that all of this was a joke, but it wasn't.

Miyeon hopped off the car and knocked a few times, she got worried and barged in.

Jinhyung went to her and stopped in his tracks.

-What the fuck happened in here...- he saw the blood on the keys -Don't tell me...- he started but Miyeon shut him.

-She is not here- she said out of breath, Jinhyung cupped her face -Miyeon breath- she did and then she ran upstairs and her eyes widened.

-HYUNG COME HERE- the boy ran upstairs and gasped.

Minnie was on the floor lifeless, Miyeon kneeled down and sighed in relief -She is breathing- 

-Let's bring her to the hospital- he said and picked up Minnie going straight to his vihicle putting her inside.

Miyeon went in the back-seat with Minnie, covering the girl with a blanket.

Jinhyung entered the car and quickly turned it on.

MIyeon pulled the girl close, she was crying -Don't leave me ok? - she hugged her.

-From the wound she has on her eyebrow all I can guess is that she hit it something while fainting- Jinhyung said while driving, Miyeon nodded.

-Why did she hurt herself?- Miyeon sobbed out -I don't know- Jinhyung said.

Miyeon looked at the girl and continued to caress her cheek.

As soon as they arrived they took Minnie away, Jinhyung held Miyeon back -Miyeon...You can't follow her...They said it...Stay calm and call her friends- he said.

Miyeon called Jisoo.

-Jis...Call Lisa, Minnie is at the hospital, the one near the studio...- Miyeon didn't give time to Jisoo to answer, she hung up and called Yuqi.

-Yuqi come to the hospital near the studio, it's about Minnie-

Don't leave me.

I can't live without you.