LI

/Miyeon woke up and felt adrenaline all over her, this evening she had the show.

Her boyfriend slept soundly on her side, she looked at his face and smiled, cute.

She caressed his cheek.

Today she was going to perform: For you, Dahlia and another song.

Why am I going to perform Dahlia? Is she going to be there with Minnie? She wondered.

Again her stomach was burning.

Her boyfriend opened his eyes and smiled like an idiot –Morning...Want to grab breakfast together? – she nodded and hugged her picking her up, she buried her face in the crook of his neck.

-My baby is still sleepy??- he asked –No...Just the morning light- Miyeon answered, Jinhyung opened the wardrobe with his foot.

-What do you want to wear babe? – Miyeon looked in the wardrobe and pointed at a black turtleneck, her boyfriend nodded and took it, then she pointed at black trousers and he chuckled.

-Alright then, all in black- he put Miyeon down and took her shirt off replacing it with the turtleneck, he kissed her face and she started to laugh.

They started to laugh while he was tickling her, they fell on the bed and Jinhyung stopped.

-You are so beautiful- he said and she smiled.

It seemed like a normal morning between a couple, except that Miyeon felt all her jealousy towards Dahlia came back as soon as they entered the car.

They arrived at the bar and ate something together before Miyeon went to Soyeon and Yuqi.

Minnie was with them, she thought she wouldn't come.

She saw the black haired girl sitting on a chair and staring at the pavement with an emotionless expression, maybe she was thinking.

She approached her and raised her head by her chin.

-Morning Min- she fixed her bangs and smiled, Minnie mirrored her smile.

-Hi- the other said.

Yuqi and Soyeon coughed at the same time earning the two girl's attention.

The day passed quickly and all the girls went home to get ready for the big night.

Miyeon was hugged by her boyfriend.

-What if I'll do everything wrong? Am I good enough? – she asked him and he chuckled and cupped her face –Baby you'll do amazing ok? You are good enough- he said and Miyeon smiled.

-What am I going to wear?? I don't want to wear a dress- Jinhyung nodded and went to the wardrobe taking a suit –Wear this, it's elegant baby- Miyeon nodded –Now get in the shower dorky dork- she smiled and started to get ready.

Anxiety rushed in.

Minnie said she was good, but was she really that good?

Water fell on her hair, trailing all over her body; she rested her back on the wall.

"My love is Dahlia...Our love is Dahlia" she sighed, why was that girl so special to Minnie? Did she have something Miyeon didn't have?

She was going to play a love song for a person she doesn't even know.

Little did she know that she messing with her own self.

She finished with the shower and went back in her room, she took the suit and got ready.

-How do I look love? – she turned around to show her boyfriend and he smiled –Beautiful at always- she smiled at the compliment and looked at her boyfriend –You are handsome too- he smiled.