XV

Miyeon woke up in her boyfriend's arms, she thought about her friend.

"will she get sad if I don't go there...Maybe I can bring him too..." She thought while stroking her boyfriend's hair. Why is she even thinking about her she should enjoy her time with her boyfriend, she should feel happy and she will.

Minnie on the other hand woke up with the urge to throw up, she called Hyuna quickly but the maid didn't come in time and the bed sheets were dirty now, "sorry" she muttered as the maid showed up.

They went to the doctor.

-Nicha...How are you feeling? – the man said sitting on his armchair.

-Not well- she said –I threw up this morning...- the doctor nodded –Beside the physical condition? -

-They are the same, as always- she said and coldly gazed at the doctor.

-Have you eaten? – she nodded –Hyuna makes me eat everyday- he smiled at the middle aged woman that was outside the room.

They talked for a while and then the doctor said that it was enough for the day, Minnie was free to go.

Minnie disliked talking about her feelings with doctors, too many questions, too many things that she didn't want to share. The smiley faces, she hated those and all the beeping sounds when she walked through the corridor. She felt suffocated.

She wanted to be normal, she wished all of this never happened, expect for Miyeon, she enjoys the girl's company after all. Her hands were starting to have pins and needles, she shut her eyes closed.

They went to the studio, she was met with Soojin and Yuqi in front of her, they smiled at her.

-Hi Ni! – said Yuqi –Hi Min- said Soojin.

-Hi guys- she said coldly –How did the visit go? – the pianist shook her head –too many questions- she stared at her gloves –Sad to hear- said Soojin. 

-Is Miyeon waiting for me? – said the Thai girl and the two shook their heads –We haven't seen her this morning- Soojin explained.

Minnie entered her studio and sat on the couch, it's too boring, she doesn't want to do paper work. She wants to play the piano but she can't.

The afternoon came and the door opened revealing Miyeon, she sat down next to the asleep girl and caressed her cheek trying not to wake her up.

Her boyfriend went to greet his parents, she never had a good bond with them, they said that she wasn't made for their son and so on.

Miyeon hated how his mother was invasive in their relationship, she used to live near his parent's house and her mother would always come at any time to check on them or just to say to Miyeon to break up with her son.

His father on the other hand would ask her if she could cook and do the cleaning as a woman should, it really bothered her; her boyfriend knew so he went alone.

Her boyfriend was very sweet, he truly cared about her, she would cry in his arms when she needed a moment to pour out all the stress and the sadness inside of her, he was the second one that saw her cry, Jisoo was the first friend to see her doing it.

They went to Japan together once and his parents were angry at him but he didn't care.

With the time she talked about her past he was there as always, he deserved to know, yes, he was her boyfriend but he was a friend after all.

Miyeon pov:

Minnie was sleeping, I caressed her cheek, they are so soft...I want to hug her.

I stare at her face, she's pretty, I hope that someone will notice how nice she is.

I stood up and went to the piano opening it, I'm going to play "for you" it's a long time since I don't do so.

I start playing but I hear noises from behind me, I look at Minnie, she is trembling and heavy breathing, I quickly walk to her.

-Min...Wake up! – I say and shake her –Min! – I said again and she opened her eyes looking at me still breathing heavily. After seeing me her face became cold again, is she always like that?

I hugged her –It's ok now- I said and she nodded –It was just a nightmare- she said, I break the hug –Want to tell it to me? – she shook her head.

My phone rang, it's my boyfriend, I answer the call.

-Babe I'm outside the building, we can go home now- he said.

-Yes, wait for me, I'm coming- I said and hung up.

I stroke Minnie's hair –Want me to call someone? – I said worried –No...I'm ok- she said and I nodded –I need to go- I said and bit my lip –Go...It's ok- I don't want to leave her alone.

I kissed her forehead and sat up going to my boyfriend.

-Babe! – he smiled at me making me smile.

-Love hey, how was the visit with your parents? – I asked and entered the car.

-Good- he approached me and kissed me, I melted in the kiss and kissed him back.

Third person pov:

Minnie stood up and went to her desk, she saw one of her scores, she took it and looked at it and sighed, she can't.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, she kneeled down and her sobs were the only sound in that room.

-Nicha- Soojin said behind her –What's going on- she said approaching the older kneeling down to hug her, Minnie shook her head –I can't play it...I can't- the girl couldn't take a breath –Minnie look at me in the eyes- the girl turned around.

She was trembling badly, Soojin took her in her arms –It's ok...Shhh...- she stroked her hair –Come...Let's drink some water-.

They went to the coffee area and Soojin poured some water in a cup and helped Minnie to drink it.

She hated being in the spotlight, Soojin can't do this...Her girlfriend will be mad at her, she needs help even to drink water.

Useless, she is useless, she is so useless.

Useless.