II

Minnie couldn't sleep anymore; she will not play piano again.

She wanted to kill herself back in the hospital, she remembered the day she asked a nurse to kill her.

Flashback.

It was the third day since Minnie was in the hospital. A nurse was in charge to check on her to make sure that everything was ok.

As the nurse entered she started to check, she saw that Minnie was awake, her mouth was barely opened –Hey...- said Minnie –Hello Miss- said the nurse politely giving her a soft smile –Can you do me a favour? –

-Sure, If I can- the girl on the bed smiled weakly –Kill me...-.

The nurse turned pale, the pianist couldn't open her eyes properly due to a headache she moved her arm trying to touch the nurse, her hand made contact with the nurse's one, she felt pain all over her fingers –Please...Just inject me something- she begged, her voice cracking.

The nurse caressed her cheek -I can't do it Miss, I would never deprive someone's life- she said and continued to caress her cheek. Minnie's cheeks where getting wet by her tears –I don't want to live anymore- she said.

End flashback.

The next day after the accident the event was made.

That event was attended by a lot of her friends, everyone knew about the incident; Lisa and Sorn two close friends of hers went to see her multiple times when she was at the hospital.

The award was delivered at her house after she came back home. She thought that she didn't deserve it because she didn't attend the event, was it for pity?

She won with "Tung-Tung" a song she composed back in her trip in Thailand.

All the happiness was gone now; around her room there where photos of her playing the piano, photos of when she was younger and photos of her at her concerts.

Minnie wasn't happy at all, she kept looking at all the photos she had. She saw that smile, the sincere one, the little drops of sweat on the forehead when she played the piano, the moments where she won the awards, the performances with Yuqi and Soojin, the concerts in Thailand where she performed with her mother.

There wasn't a day were she didn't feel useful, she couldn't pick things properly, she couldn't harden the grip.

Everyone used to look at her covered hands trying to see them without those gloves; they even started to follow her into restaurants to see if she ever removed them. People could only speak behind her back they would try to figure out about all the situation.

Journalists would ask for interviews but Minnie refused knowing what could happen by them.

She felt bad for her friends for caring too much about her.

It seemed like she was a one-year old child, they need all the help to do things like: wash, eat and stand up.

Minnie was a burden to anybody.