XLIX

Minnie's heart-beat was racing, she could die on the spot.
Miyeon's scent was all over the car, she was getting intoxicated by it, it was making her drunk, she wanted more and more.

It's like drinking a cup of wine, you want more to satisfy you, it gives you an addiction until you fall for it again and again.

When they try to take the wine away from you, you will get withdrawal symptoms and grow nervous.

Same happens with cigarettes.

Miyeon stopped at a traffic light and looked at Minnie, she grabbed gently her hand caressing it lightly to make sure she doesn't hurt her.
-Is it ok? Does it hurt? - Miyeon asked, concern can be seen in her tone.
-Yeah...No it doesn't hurt that much- Minnie answered, she was too distracted by Miyeon's eyes.

Those brown eyes she was in love with.
She closed hers and rested her head on the seat.
She can't fall in love.
Miyeon doesn't deserve a useless woman like her.

Again this feeling, she needs to stay away.

But why are you keeping me for you Dahlia?

Why do you smile like that?

Are you drunk too?

-Go away- Minnie muttered under her breath.

-Did you say something Min? – Miyeon continued to drive –Nothing! – Minnie ignored her and started to think again.

She never thought of falling in love with this girl, she's aware that she can't.

She needs to end this, but whenever she is about to do it there is always someone bringing her up.

She wished she could die that night, to not meet Miyeon, the woman that is killing her without even noticing.

Stop beating...Please, just stop, I don't want this anymore.

But to be blunt she wanted all of this, she wanted Miyeon to be part of her life.

What if that night her hands didn't get injured?

What if she met Miyeon without any problems?

Would it be the same?

Falling into the rabbit's trap like Alice did, Alice followed the rabbit out of curiosity without knowing that he was going to let her fall in wonderland.

That's what happened to them.

Minnie following Miyeon until she truly fell into her trap, but compared to Alice, Minnie did not fall in wonderland, she fell in love instead.

Miyeon was peeking at the girl sometimes.

Is she always in deep thoughts? How cute.

She shook her head at what she thought, but friends can compliment eachother.

It's not wrong right?

Her hear beat was betraying her thoughts, this is not right, she has a wonderful boyfriend, she cannot do this to him, he doesn't deserve it.

She took her hand off Minnie's and started to think again.

Who is Dahlia? She thought again, it couldn't be Sorn or Lisa nor Yuqi or Soyeon, not to talk about Soojin and Shuhua.

She pouted, this Dahlia must be lucky, why is she saying this, she doesn't like her, she doesn't have the right to be jealous.

She noticed that they were close to where she was bringing Minnie and smiled.