XIX

Jinhyung picked Miyeon up as soon as they arrived home, he started to kiss her sweetly and Miyeon kept chuckling –Stop! – she shouted trying to take a breath –never! – he shouted back and gave her two last kisses.

They went to the couch –Shall we watch a movie??- he asked and the smaller girl nodded in agreement and snuggled closer to him.

Minnie was alone, she just woke up and it's evening, she slept for all the day and she haven't eaten, it doesn't matter, she is not hungry after all. She never slept for a long time, it was a "first".

She stared at the ceiling and started to think about Miyeon, she wants to ask her if she could do a concert or participate to an award show, she wants others to see and hear how talented she is.

She wants to see her compose more songs, she enjoys her way of composing, it gives her goose bumps and chills all over her body.

She truly is talented.

Her hands on the piano reminded her of hers, the way they moved, the passion in it, the dance they did, all of them was placid and sweet.

Miyeon was like her when she played the piano.

Soojin pov:

-Shuhua you need to raise your arms higher- I looked at my girlfriend, she had an uneasy look on her face –I give up! You do it on purpose- she said and pouted –These choreographies are made for dancing machines like you! – she shouted while crossing her arms looking away and I covered my ears, what a noisy person she is.

-It's not that difficult Shu- I said and showed her the move –Come on try it- she made it and I shook my head and went behind her –You need to raise them how many times do I have to say it- I raised her arms higher –this way ok? – she nodded.

She did it again and it was perfect –See?? You made it! – she smiled at me weakly.

I laughed –Let's do it all over again- she nodded.

We did the thing and Shuhua was on the ground –Please spare me! I'm too young to die! – she placed a hand on her chest, I kneeled down and slapped her arm –OUCH! – I looked at her –Get up we need to finish- she shook her head and closed her eyes.

After some minutes I touched her hip using my foot, she didn't flinch or anything, she fell asleep.

Ugh, this child.

I sighed and layed beside her starting to stroke her hair slowly to make her relax.

-Sweet dreams ShuShu- I smiled.

Soyeon pov:

-How did it go with Minnie? – I asked looking at my girlfriend that just arrived –it was funny! – she exclaimed and removed her coat before plopping on the couch and covering herself with her blanket, she really is in love with this blanket.

-So what do you want? – I giggled at her face –Read this- I handed her a sheet, she sighed –Give me a kiss or I won't- she teasingly said, I rolled my eyes and approached her giving her a quick kiss, she smiled and started to read the paper.

I love when she gets serious and focused when she reads what I write; she writes too but she is too shy to make her songs public. I love when she doesn't understand some words and she shows me a pout and a confused face, she is Chinese and even if she is a clever girl some words are too difficult for her.

I noticed her messed up bangs and approached her trying to fix them but suddenly she jumped from her sit making me jump as well.

-Babe it's amazing! How is this called?? – she said in excitement and I giggled reaching for the paper pointing at the title.

Windy

She nodded and smiled, she approached me and leaned for a kiss –amazing as always- she said making me blush.

Third person pov:

Hyuna went to Minnie's room –You need to eat something Nicha- the pianist turned around.

–Uh...Don't worry, I'm not that hungry- she closed her eyes again –Ugh fine, just for today, goodnight- she flashed a smile to the maid.

The door closed and Minnie breathed out.

The next day Minnie opened her eyes and looked at the clock in her room, she called Hyuna and got ready.

When she arrived at the building she was alone, she liked being alone.

Flashback:

-Nicha open the door! – her mother shouted from the other side of the door –I want to be alone, just me and the piano! – the little girl shouted as well starting to play the piano.

Her mother entered the room using a key and saw her daughter playing the piano with angriness in her face.

-Nicha what's happening? – her mother crossed her arms.

-He left again! He promised that he was going to come to the concert! Promises are meant to not be broken- the girl continued to play.

Her mother closed her eyes and sighed –I know honey...Your father is a busy man-

Yes, busy, he was busy going to dinners with the people that ran his company.

-I know he is busy! But I wanted him to hear this song, it reminds me of him- she said and kept playing, her mother sat with her and played with her.

Nicha's muscles relaxed and she kept playing.

End of the flashback.

It's been a long time since she last saw her father and want to know the truth is that she didn't want to see him.

When you grow up you see things that nobody else sees.