Epilogue

Minnie had fully recovered and pushed Miyeon to attend another award show.

The black haired girl was at it again, staring at the girl that she fell in love with, she was in the public with her friends.

She watched Miyeon play and she never failed to let tears flow down her cheeks with Lisa wiping them.

Miyeon went off the stage and reached the changing room Minnie was waiting there for her, Miyeon smiled seeing the girl, Lisa was standing there with flowers in her hands.

-From your girl- she said and Miyeon took them, Lisa moved forward  and left them alone.

Miyeon put the flowers on a table and went to Minnie cupping her cheeks.

-Thank you love- she said making the younger smile.

-You were wonderful...I'm speechless- Minnie said and Miyeon grinned -I'll make you speak- she brought her hands on the girl's nape pulling her into a kiss.

After their lips parted Minnie breathed heavily.

-I'm even more speechless- she said and Miyeon giggled -Want me to try again?- Minnie nodded multiple times, she kissed her again and again until the younger's lips were all swollen.

-Got the words?- Miyeon asked.

-Yeah...You were astonishing babe- she said and Miyeon nodded.

At the end of the evening Miyeon knew she won and reporters started to shoot.

Miyeon posed for a bit of pictures and in the end she was feeling tired, she clinged into Minnie and heard the sounds of flash again, she buried her head in her chest.

They walked to the car and went to Miyeon's house.

Miyeon changed and did the same to Minnie.

They layed on the bed.

-I love you Minnie...-

-I love you too Dahlia-

My love is Dahlia.

Our love is Dahlia.

No matter what they say I'll choose to love you anyway.