XXI

When Miyeon woke up she was in a parking lot alone, she got confused.
After some minutes her boyfriend came back with a  bag, he carefully entered the car and saw that she was awake -I bought some food- he said happily and Miyeon nodded smiling.
For every year of their relationship he was always like that, sweet and careful, he was perfect.

They started to eat together and he looked at her -Is it good?-
-yeah- she answered shortly too busy on eating; she heard a sound coming from his boyfriend phone -No photos!- she shouted -I'm ugly when I eat- she pouted and he pecked her lips -I won't post it- he whispered.

The car was moving again and Miyeon talked with her boyfriend.
-How was the time with that friend of yours?- he asked -It was good, I played a little bit her piano- she said and a smile crept on her lips -Wow, you really like playing it there- he smiled at her -She is better than me at playing it, she has a lot of experience, she gives me tips and makes the wrong things right-  she explained and her boyfriend's mouth opened -I'm happy for you, but I think that nobody can be better than you- he caressed her hand.

Minnie was on that couch again, eyes closed because the light was burning her eyes.
She wanted to go home.
She sat up slowly and went to her piano, her hands on it.
She tried to play again but she regret it, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts.
She bit her lower lip and looked down at the keys.
-I wish you were here to play with me- she muttered thinking about her friend playing the piano.

Never ever in her life she needed someone to feel complete.
When you feel like something is missing in your life, you try to fill it with a lot of things, that sometimes you don't need.
She was missing playing the piano, at first she filled her life with medicines and staying with her friends, not that she didn't need them but...
She was missing the love of her life, her first love.

When she saw Miyeon she kinda felt that being "complete".
In her life she never let people touch her instrument, never, it was hers and she was very jealous.
Only with her piano's, not with others of course, she can't be jealous of what is not hers.

Hearing Miyeon playing "Tung Tung" for sure made her think about the incident and how she won without even playing, but when her eyes were closed she imagined being there, seeing the public, seeing her friends.
She wanted the others to see how good Miyeon was.

Talented.

Soojin was dancing with her girlfriend as always, she noticed something weak in her moves but kept on dancing secretly glancing at her girlfriend using the mirror.
Then her eyes suddenly shut, she stopped dancing and caught her in time before she fell on the floor.
She fainted.
She let her lie on the floor.
She shook her slightly -Shuhua??-  she lifted her head little bit to stop her tongue to fall back by the relax of muscles, she approached her ear to her girlfriend nose and smiled knowing that the breathing was normal.

Fainting:

It's a short condition when you loose your awareness, caused by the decrease of the flood of blood to the brain.
Before fainting someone can feel, weak, having an upset stomach, problems with seeing and hearing.

Soojin placed two fingers at the side of the trachea and checked the pulse.

She removed her girlfriend's green shirt and then she stood up raising her legs.
She looked at the windows and they were open.
She waited for another minute and then she saw the girl's eyes open.
-Shuhua?- she said and the girl looked at her -What happened?- the Maltese-looking girl asked -You fainted Shu, now stay like this don't move- she said and the girl nodded.

When a person faints and gains awareness again you shouldn't leave their legs, you should remain in that position instead for like twenty minutes to prevent the person to faint again.

After them Soojin looked at her girlfriend seeing that she was doing well, she placed her legs down.
-how are you feeling Shu?- she said and looked at her worriedly -Good, but can we go home now? I'm tired-
she nodded and kissed her girlfriend -anything for you- she whispered.

They were like that, they took care of each others.

In an another room there was a couple that was arguing.
-Stop it Song Yuqi! - Soyeon angrily shouted looking at her girlfriend in the eyes -You are making me distracted and I'm working- she said annoyed.
Yuqi was kissing her non-stop, she was sitting on Soyeon's chair while Soyeon sat between her legs.
She layed down and closed her eyes trying to sleep.
After some minutes she felt Soyeon moving and when she opened her eyes their faces were inches apart, Yuqi smirked and looked at her girlfriend -What do you want princess?- she asked and Soyeon cringed, she placed her head on the girl's chest -nothing-.

Minnie fell asleep.

Hann.

Alone.