Part 2

Nat POV

I woke up next to y/n their arm wrapped around me in a soft hug. I wanted to stay so bad.... No it was a mistake, I can take care of myself. Well I can't but I need to learn to because I'm not a baby... I can't be because that makes me weak and if I show weakness I'll be punished. So I carefully slipped out and went to open the door but heard a voice. 'Morning Nat.' 'Um morning listen I'm sorry you saw all that last night. I would appreciate if you would forget about it and yeah you should probably get going.' I throw them their hoodie they must have taken off last night.

'Yeah uh I'll just go listen I won't tell the others but if you ever need to talk I'm always free. Im going to the kitchen you want some breakfast?' Them offering food is how I got in this mess in the first place. 'No thanks and even if I did I'm perfectly capable of getting it myself. I've looked after myself for years no one helped me then so I don't need your pity now. You can tell that to the others too.' I spat. 'They weren't pitying you they were genuinely concerned I know people haven't exactly shown you love before and you don't know how to process it but I promise they do care.'      'You know NOTHING about me! You don't know what I've been through. What happened to me! You know nothing!  SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!' I shouted I saw their face fall as they ran out of my room. I felt a wave of anger, guilt and sadness wash over me I curled into a ball and cried for the second time in twelve hours. I'm so pathetic...

I lay in bed for a while trying to make sense of the situation. When I heard two small knocks on the door. When I opened it I saw a plate with two slices of toast by the doorway. I instantly knew who it was from, there was even a note with it. 

Hey Nat, sorry I upset you and I know you want to make your own breakfast but I find it tastes better when someone else makes it. If you don't want it I'm sure Thor will he eats anything. if you ever need to talk or a shoulder to cry (or sleep) on I'm always here. You'll always be safe with me- y/n :) 

Reading the note made me feel even worse maybe they did care... I mean no one ever took the time to write me a personal note like that before it made me smile. I folded it back up and hid it under my pillow so I could read it later. I took a few bites of the toast then went and got ready for the day. 

'Morning Nat how are we this morning.' Tony questioned in a cheerful voice he sleeps less than everyone... well maybe not me but the others yet hes always more happy and awake than anyone. I give him a quick shrug and leave.

'At least she didn't try hit me or flip me off this time i call that progress.' I heard him but i didnt know whether he was being sarcastic or not you never really know for sure with Tony.
When i got back to my room my bed still smelled like y/n. It made me feel even more guilty they didn't have to stay last night. It was my stupid fault in the first place i shouldn't have yelled at them i decided to write them a note. Which also meant i wouldn't have to speak to them, there was no risk of an accidental slip.

I walked to the main area where i left my notepad after work a few days ago, when i heard a small voice from the corner. 'Hey Nat, are you doing okay? I know you always say you're fine but i feel like somethings going on with you.' Wanda said carefully i knew she was trying not to scare me away or upset me. 'No its okay im just working a lot recently so I've been really tired.' It wasn't exactly a lie i was tired but only because of the nightmares. I can't even think about them during the day. Wanda noticed me staring into space in fear. 'Nat... Hey! Its okay what's wrong? Whatever your seeing its not real your okay.' She gave me a hug i jolted back to normal.

'Im sorry i uh.' Wanda smiled at me and pulled away slowly 'hey don't worry. Can i do anything for you?' 'Yeah is y/n around? I've been meaning to talk to them.' Wanda tilted her head 'Y/n is in the training room... you know you two are getting close fast.' I shifted on my feet. Did she know i feel asleep with them? No she can't have right? 'Someones jealous.' I say hoping to take the attention away from wandas questioning. 'Im not jealous im curious.' She defended 'well i gotta go see ya Wands.' I quickly rip the sheet of paper off and grab the pen and dart to my room.
I scribble out a note.

Hey y/n, thanks for breakfast... and last night. I'm sorry i yelled at you.
-Nat :)

I slipped the note under y/ns door but left it slightly poking out so they'd see it when they got back from training. I couldn't find my jacket but i did see   y/ns hoodie on the chair. Did they leave it on purpose? Well im sure they wouldn't mind me borrowing it. I put it on and walked out the door.

Wanda POV

That was weird nat just left but they didn't go talk to y/n. And was she wearing y/n's hoodie. I went to go find peter did he know something. On my way to Peter's room i saw something white on the floor. A piece of paper? I read it and was instantly confused. What happened last night? If they gpt in an arguement why was nat so happy about being able to talk to y/n.

Y/n POV

I decided to train to let off some steam. I was scared and confused about Nat. Why was she being so cold? Did i do something? I mean she asked me to stay.. should i have said no? I was so confused but what if this made nat worse... would she ever trust me again?

'What are you doing?' Wanda said sternly i stopped and looked at her. 'What happened with you and nat last night?' I was irritated she even asked. 'Nothing happened. We talked, I gave her pizza, she ate it.. we went to bed.' 'Okay then what did you 'talk' about?' She glared at me. 'You know green doesnt look good on you i think its more of hulks thing you should stick to red.'

'I am not jealous! You wanna see red?!' Her hands start glowing. 'Mr Stark, sir, we have a situation with miss maximoff and y/n in the training room.' Jarvis alerts. 'Why are you so mad at me?' She sighs and her hands go back to normal. 'Look, Nat obviously cares about you and whatever this thing is between you makes her happy. I know nat looks tough but shes actually really sensitive. I dont want you hurting her shes the nicest person i know... most of the time.

'I promise im not gonna hurt her. You wanna know what happened? She isn't sleeping because she's too scared she just asked me to stay with her until she fell asleep i guess i fell asleep too. But in the morning she yelled at me and kicked me out.'

'Shes probably just embarassed she is used to being tough and fierce not cuddling up to someone. But thank you for helping her she needs someone like you right now.' I give her a nod and smile 'Thanks wanda.'