Part 32

(It's been a while I apologise)

"We dealt with him." I said climbing in back of the car. "Is he alive?" Steve asked with a chuckle. When we didn't answer he turned around in shock. "Relax brother he's somewhat fine she wouldn't let me kill him." Wanda rolled her eyes. "Yeah you going to the raft is all I need right now. Also he's your brother?" Wanda asked. "I'm adopted." I said buckling my seatbelt.

"Y/n that's not funny adoption is not a joke." Steve said looking in his mirror. "Who's going to be offended? Loki?" Steve sighed. "No we are not related Wanda." Steve smiled. "Yeah he unofficially adopted me like Tony and Peter except he's my brother not my dad because being his sibling is bad enough." Steve rolled his eyes. "Yeah I love you too."

"I lu You fwee!" Bucky giggled from the front seat. "I love you four buddy." I smiled at him. "I lu You five stee." Steve smiled at his best friend. "I love you six Buck." Wanda smiled at me and whispered. "I love you seven."

"Wait what?" Steve turned. "Nothing." Wanda mumbled looking at me. "Friends can love each other steve keep your eyes on the road."

"I'm not even driving and friends don't smile at each other like that unless they like each other. So unless you have a crush on Maximoff-" I kicked the back of his seat. "Will you quit acting like a child?" I shook my head. "Everyone's a child to you old man and no."

"Fine just don't kiss in front of me and be nice to each other because I don't want to pick sides." I frowned. "Hey! You're supposed to pick my side." Steve raised an eyebrow. "You would've already annoyed a sokovian witch why would I add fuel to that fire by siding with the person who's probably in the wrong?" I shrugged. "Touché"

Steve finally decided it was okay for us to drive back home so I ran inside to see Natasha. "Mada!" She shouted running towards me. "Hi babygirl." I smiled spinning her around. "Did you complete that mission I gave you?" Nat nodded. "Okay you show Bucky and Steve his room I need to talk to Wanda." Nat ran off with Bucky, Steve following behind and I pulled Wanda into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say I love you. I didn't mean it like that, I love you as a friend." I nodded slightly disappointed. "But I do really like you." I could feel myself smile widely at her admission. "I really like you too but you know what this means if we continue? My family is crazy but they mean the world to me and if we do this you have to be a part of that too. I mean looking after Natasha and Yelena and Bucky and Loki and Steve is not as easy as I make it look. Do you really want this to be your life?"

Wanda pulled me in close and kissed me. "yes, a hundred times yes. Plus i have pietro and he's weird so we both have strange family." I frowned. "Yelena only eats m&ms and spicy Mac and cheese, Natasha only eats pizza and Nutella toast. Loki can't decide if he's an emo teen god with daddy issues or a cuddly teddy bear with daddy issues and Steve is a ten year old and a 100 year old in a 30 year olds body and Bucky is way too invested in paw patrol and Barney the dinosaur. And I've heard the peppa pig song enough times to drive anyone to the point of being past mentally unstable. I think we are weirder than your family.

"Pietro sleeps with his socks on." I frowned. "And he puts the milk first before cereal." I sighed. "You win. But does this mean we're officially dating now?" Wanda nodded. "Yes it does." We we're about to kiss again when Bucky walked in and sat at the table. "How about a date tonight 11pm?" Wanda asked. "Sure? Nat's usually in bed by 9 so we should be okay." With that we both went our separate ways.

"Hey Bucky, what are you doing?" Sam asked the little sat at the table. He showed a drawing he was doing for Steve. "What is it?" Bucky looked at him with an 'are you serious' face. "Duh it's a dino." He carried on colouring. "Bud, you know that's purple right?" He nodded. "Dinosaurs aren't purple dude."

"But stee wike pu'ple." Sam chuckled, "they're still not purple, they're big and green or blue but not purple." Bucky tilted his head. "Barney is purple." Sam shrugged. "I guess. Have you heard the new Barney song?" Bucky shook his head. "No? Do you want me to sing it for you?" Bucky nodded excitedly.

"I love you, you love me." He started making Bucky smile.

"let's go out and kill Barney." Buckys face fell in horror. "With a big shotgun! Now barneys on the floor. NO MORE PURPLE DINOSAUR!" Bucky ran off with tears in his eyes.

"Stevie!" He wailed running into his arms. "What's wrong buddy?" He asked gently pulling the boy from his arms so he could look at him. "Sammy killed Barney!" He wailed.

"Sam!" Steve shouted, he soon walked in. "Why would you do that to him? You know he loves Barney." Sam started laughing. "It was funny." Steve shook his head before looking back at Bucky. "Barneys not dead Buck, Sam is just being silly okay let's go find Barney." Steve took buckys hand leading him to the tv.

"Barney!" Bucky pointed at the tv when Steve found the show. "Yeah see he's okay." Steve placed Bucky on the sofa so he could watch his favourite show. "Can you please find a way to entertain yourself that doesn't involve terrorising Bucky?" Sam shrugged. "Probably but that doesn't mean I am going too." Steve sighed.

Y/n POV
"Hey Nat. Are you tired?" I asked noticing it was almost her nap time, Nat nodded. "Alright let's get you changed and then you can go sleepies." I got Nat into some pyjamas before placing her in bed with Ted. "Mada." She mumbled. "You want me to lay with you dont you?" Nat nodded, "alright only until you fall asleep because I have work to do." Nat smiled so I slid in next to her.

"Go to sleep babygirl, you're safe."

I don't know what I thought about this one, it's kind of all over the place.

Quick survey which of my books is your favourite?
I'm curious 😂😂